“Fantastic lunch!!!”
Review of Pano - CLOSED

Pano
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Its on Washington Street Mall in Centre mall located upsatirs and to the right. 1st year was great... This year is better. Over 15 signature salads including special sides... Take Out AND Delivery now available... Open 7 days from 11am to 9 pm or later...
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Simply put, this was one of the best lunches that I have ever had at a restaurant. The menu was creative and contemporary and the food was fresh and flavorful. Most importantly, this fantastic food was provided at a very reasonable price, which is nice to experience while on vacation. I hope that vacationers and locals frequent this restaurant because Cape May really needs a healthy place to eat! ...if you are looking for typical burgers and fries, you will not find them here.

1  Thank Ed7316137

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Visited Pano last night with my husband and was blown away! Not only is the food excellent, the atmosphere is fantastic and the prices are so reasonable it's almost unbelievable! We sampled a bit of everything including the whitefish and spread appetizers, the shrimp and avocado salad, the short rib sliders, the crab and chick pea tacos and the Nutella waffle to finish it off. Each dish was absolutely delicious and we had to do a double take at the bill because for all of that it was less than $50! The service was fabulous and the fact that it is BYOB makes it even greater. I definitely recommend visiting of you are in town!

P.S. The chef, Wes, was helpful and great to chat with!

3  Thank Jamie S
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I were here for lunch, we had the shrimp and avocado salad and the notorious r.i.b. wrap, and for dessert the halva and yogurt with fruit. All were delicious, especially the wrap. The service was great, the atmosphere of the restaurant is really chic and hip, and all in all it was a great experience. This place would be right at home in Manhattan, but it's nicely tucked away in a mini mall next to the Atlantic bookstore. Overall, great experience and we would definitely come back again.

2  Thank Jenny B
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Loved everything about Pano. I have been going to Cape May for 25 years and it was a pleasant surprise eating at a restaurant that served healthy, great food at reasonable prices. We shared an appetizer of hummus, guacamole and chips and I had an amazing large salad. I would highly recommend and definitely be back!!! Its BYOB :)

1  Thank beachlovur
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Our innkeeper recommended this great place last year when we were looking for different lunch options. We were very pleased! My husband and I went back this year as it is one of our new Cape May favorites. We both chose salads from the menu, but there are many options for creating your own. We highly recommend this place for its fresh ingredients, great taste, and good value!

2  Thank darla727