“Hidden Gem Great Server”
Review of Pano - CLOSED

Pano
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Its on Washington Street Mall in Centre mall located upsatirs and to the right. 1st year was great... This year is better. Over 15 signature salads including special sides... Take Out AND Delivery now available... Open 7 days from 11am to 9 pm or later...
Reviewed June 15, 2014

My wife and I ran into this place one day and at the time were a little hungry so we stopped.I had a turkey blt and my wife a goat cheese salad. We did not know what to order so we asked our waitress mary what was good.She said everything and directed us towards our choices.She was a great part of the experience she knew alot about the town and besides kind and funny was a great server.The choices were fantastic!!! Thank you Mary and Panos for a nice lunch.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

This is a great secret in town, to the point that I do not want to share how wonderful it is. Wonderful food at a great price. Small location upstairs overlooking the Cape May mall. If you want a huge heavy meal do not go, if you want a wonderful big salad full of a great mixture of food...go.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I am ready to go back - had dinner tonight - delicious salads - wonderful ambience - great service and decor - Happy to discover this reasonably priced restaurant in a tourist town !

1  Thank Geranium-Kiss
Reviewed May 10, 2014

5-10-14 had an early dinner,open 5pm dont know what it wasn't mobbed by all the people wandering outside, the short rib sliders app was delicous & also recommended by our wonderful waiter named sheppe,wish he had a room full of guests! and the humus sampler with warm pita bread was great also and very very reasonably priced! can't say that enough! the salads were fresh & delicious & HUGE I had shrimp & avacodo salad My partner had salmon Salad,both delicous.We even had the waffle dessert with nutella & bananas warm & delicous,cant believe it was not mobbed!best deal in town byob cash only & very nice eclectic vibe & decor even the music was great,best tho was absolutely the waiter,shep,would go back just to see him!

1  Thank Maria B
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Pano, thank you for making awesome salads for everyone to enjoy! They're so big! And so varied! And so fresh! And so cheap! AND THEY DELIVER. Are you kidding me, who does this? Go to Pano, humans visiting Cape May! For as much as I like eating my salad in peaceful silence, I can't keep quiet about it in good conscience.