“run don't walk”
Review of Pano - CLOSED

Pano
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Its on Washington Street Mall in Centre mall located upsatirs and to the right. 1st year was great... This year is better. Over 15 signature salads including special sides... Take Out AND Delivery now available... Open 7 days from 11am to 9 pm or later...
Reviewed August 21, 2013

OMG the best salad's you could ever ask for....it is hidden in the shops, in the indoor mall up on top, please go for lunch or dinner. Price is right and food is fresh and better than excellent. Go, Go, Go....if you ask for a table by the window you can people watch!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Having been to George' Place many times and loving it, we decided to try it's sibbling restaurant Pano in the middle of the Washington Mall on the second floor.We were instantly in love with this place! They have the best salads in Cape May and some great apps.as well. The food is as fresh and beautiful as it is delicious. It is a great spot for a light meal but quite filling as well. It has become my go to spot for lunch when I want to eat healthy and light. Along with George's this is my favorite place in Cape May for that extra special touch....

1  Thank Playdate
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I'm a huge fan. We strolled in a Tuesday night. Two other tables occupied the place. Love the decor....love that Amy Winehouse was playing in the background! Our server was very friendly and we ordered his 2 suggestions. I had a shrimp/avocado salad and my friend had the garbanzo bean and goat cheese salad. We ordered a side of hummus and asked for it to come before our meal. We had our salad delivered and had to request our hummus again.. He was apologetic, but I still don't understand with only 2 other tables what the hold up was.... Next I ordered a side of goat cheese for my salad.....I waited so long that I had to go to counter to get it.

The salads were AMAZING.... The dressings were delish too! So I'll be back. The service could step it up a notch.

1  Thank Charlie T
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Pano has a very limited menu but if you love salads and are hungry, you don't want to miss this place. If you don't like any of the salads on the menu, you can build your own. I recommend the crab and couscous. It's amazing! The portions are large and the prices are very reasonable. We shared a salad and had plenty. It was so good, we went back the next two days for lunch. A couple of tips: they are a cash only establishment and they close from 3 until 6 when they reopen for dinner.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

One of the true great spots that is still undiscovered. Owned by the same owners of George's Place, just as good and just as affordable. The main entree's are different salads but they are huge and with the assorted salmon, gyro, short ribs, crab meat ect. They are a full meal. Also the white bean salad and the hummus are spectacular. Dinner for 2 with leftovers $22. Doesn't get much better than that, and it's BYOB!