“Nice Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: Just opened this year, in Washington Street Mall in Cape May, NJ
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Haven't been to a Stewart's in many years. We each had the "Original Cheese Burger" and shared an order of Onion Rings and an order of Fries. The burgers were surprisingly larger then we remembered, each came with a Dill Pickle spear. The Fries were OK, the Onion Rings were very good as was the burger. I has a large Root Beer and my Wife had a Root Beer Float. The Server Stephanie was very attentive. It was a little pricey for Lunch, but hey it's the Washington Street Mall in Cape May.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Stewarts is a fun place to go for lunch. Decor was '50's and '60's and service was great.
The burgers and wraps was very good with the delicious Stewart root beers. We had a large group and was served in the "vault"

Reviewed September 24, 2013

My family and I had lunch here over Labor Day weekend 2013. We were very impressed by the service, our food was served in a matter of minutes! The rootbeer was delicious, of course. The decor is fun. We would definitely go back again!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Love the burgers and the atmosphere is fun! My son must stop for a burger every time he is near Stewarts!

Stewarts R, Manager at Stewart's Root Beer, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Thank you for stopping in to visit us. We are glad you enjoy our burgers. Hope you stop back soon to see us again.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I entered a good review for rootbeer floats from a previous visit. That's what seems to be safe here. This time I ordered a BLT and it was bad; dirty lettuce, cold/hard bacon and tomato that looked like it had been cut days ago. It wasn't edible. My husband's hamburger looked like it had been cooked beyond well done. Stick with the rootbeer floats if you venture in!

1  Thank Lisa T