“You can stop your seach now - this is the place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
931 Beach Guest House
Reviewed October 9, 2012

When I was researching a place to stay for a girls weekend with my sister, friend and my 2 young daughters, I was intrigued by the positive reviews for 931 Beach Guest House. I had no idea that we were booking the nicest place in Cape May! I am so happy that I trusted the reviews and booked The Mariner room for the weekend. 931 Beach Guest House is right across from the beach and easy walking distance to everything. The house is clean, well decorated and just oh - so nice! I booked late and was not able to get an ocean front room...but even the Mariner room was great with a limited but still a view of the ocean! 5 of us slept in there with 2 queen size beds and a pull out sofa with a mini kitchen. There is no doubt that we would stay here again and again and again. Thank you Liza for a great girls weekend!

Room Tip: Front room have ocean view but all rooms are super nice!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I spent our "mini-moon" in Cape May. We had a fantastic stay at 931 Beach Guest House. We had an oceanfront room with a spectacular view of the ocean - we were happy to watch the dolphins each day from our dining room table. We also enjoyed having a kitchen to use as needed and the magnificent front porch to have morning coffee or a glass of wine in the evening. Liza was very accommodating and helpful in recommending local places. This was our first visit to Cape May, and we will certainly return again and hope to stay at 931 Beach Guest House again!

2  Thank Andrea T
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Wow--The view from the balcony of the cove room was fantastic. Of course we had superb weather, but even so, this place was reasonably priced and had this fantastic view and was within walking distance of the best restaurants in Cape May. This place is better than excellent. We will never stay anywhere else in Cape May

Room Tip: Choose one of the rooms with balcony and ocean view
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My two cousins and I spent two nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Liza, the Innkeeper is the nicest person. She attends to your every need. The Guest House supplies beach chairs, and beach towels, also a casual breakfast. The location cannot be beat, right across from the beach, and a short walk to shopping and restaurants. Also, outside our room Liza had an extra supply of bath towels, even though there were more than enough in the room...a nice touch. We are already planning our stay next year for an even longer time. Again, I cannot say enough about Liza. She made the stay even better.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2012

931 Beach Guest House was a decent stay. The best thing about this place was its location because it's right across from the beach and walking distance to many restaurants. The rooms are a little on the pricey side for what you get considering it's not a luxury inn and the breakfast options are simple. The inn keepers were wonderful though.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have been to Cape May so many times over the past 20 years since my best friend moved there and only this year discovered 931 Beach in early June. I fell in love immediately- the location is PERFECT! The house is beautiful, the common room is decorated fantastic and all the rooms to stay are clean and inviting. Liza, the Inn Keeper makes you feel immediately like you are at home and thinks of EVERYTHING! No need to bring your own Beach Towels or Chairs and there are even sand toys for the kids to borrow in addition to a great table on the porch set up with paints and brushes, shells and rocks so the kids (or adults) can paint their own to take home or to leave in the little rock garden commemorating your stay!

I have been back twice already and am hoping to go again in the fall as well as potentially host my Moms Surprise 70th Birthday weekend....but dont tell her that!

I would highly recommend staying there- guaranteed you will want to return!

Room Tip: of course the rooms with the balconies facing the ocean- but I also stayed in the Mariner and loved...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband, 2 children, and I stayed for three nights. This was our first visit to Cape May. We enjoyed every moment of our vacation thanks to Liza and 931 Beach Guest House! The location was perfect! Within walking distance to great shopping, mini golf, restaurants and history! Very convenient to the beach; views are amazing; very clean with all the comforts of home. Our girls, ages 6 and 8 were very comfortable and enjoyed the common room for playing games and watching a movie on the big screen TV. They also painted rocks on the beautiful front porch, which Liza sets up for all the guests to paint rocks and leave them in the front flower bed. We had a wonderful time in Cape May due to all the nice people that we met and the great memories that we made. We highly recomment staying in this beautiful victorian house during your visit to Cape May.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family