931 Beach Guest House
Jetty Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$129
$120
Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$141
$109
The Southern Mansion(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$279
$219
Official Site
Heritage Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$125
The Virginia Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$146
Ocean Club Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$149
Congress Hall(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$169
The Grand Hotel(Cape May)
$116
Montreal Beach Resort(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$158
La Mer Beachfront Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$172
$167
Travelocity
All reviewsseashell roombay meadowbeach chairslove beachacross the streetfront porchdiamond roomatlantic roomcovered balconyample towelsplace to staycommon roomplan to return next yearhouse is beautifulfridge and microwavemy husband and iperfect location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My two cousins and I spent two nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Liza, the Innkeeper is the nicest person. She attends to your every need. The Guest House supplies beach chairs, and beach towels, also a casual breakfast. The location cannot be beat, right across from the beach, and a short walk to shopping and restaurants. Also, outside our room Liza had an extra supply of bath towels, even though there were more than enough in the room...a nice touch. We are already planning our stay next year for an even longer time. Again, I cannot say enough about Liza. She made the stay even better.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2012

931 Beach Guest House was a decent stay. The best thing about this place was its location because it's right across from the beach and walking distance to many restaurants. The rooms are a little on the pricey side for what you get considering it's not a luxury inn and the breakfast options are simple. The inn keepers were wonderful though.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have been to Cape May so many times over the past 20 years since my best friend moved there and only this year discovered 931 Beach in early June. I fell in love immediately- the location is PERFECT! The house is beautiful, the common room is decorated fantastic and all the rooms to stay are clean and inviting. Liza, the Inn Keeper makes you feel immediately like you are at home and thinks of EVERYTHING! No need to bring your own Beach Towels or Chairs and there are even sand toys for the kids to borrow in addition to a great table on the porch set up with paints and brushes, shells and rocks so the kids (or adults) can paint their own to take home or to leave in the little rock garden commemorating your stay!

I have been back twice already and am hoping to go again in the fall as well as potentially host my Moms Surprise 70th Birthday weekend....but dont tell her that!

I would highly recommend staying there- guaranteed you will want to return!

Room Tip: of course the rooms with the balconies facing the ocean- but I also stayed in the Mariner and loved that too!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband, 2 children, and I stayed for three nights. This was our first visit to Cape May. We enjoyed every moment of our vacation thanks to Liza and 931 Beach Guest House! The location was perfect! Within walking distance to great shopping, mini golf, restaurants and history! Very convenient to the beach; views are amazing; very clean with all the comforts of home. Our girls, ages 6 and 8 were very comfortable and enjoyed the common room for playing games and watching a movie on the big screen TV. They also painted rocks on the beautiful front porch, which Liza sets up for all the guests to paint rocks and leave them in the front flower bed. We had a wonderful time in Cape May due to all the nice people that we met and the great memories that we made. We highly recomment staying in this beautiful victorian house during your visit to Cape May.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed at 931 Beach Guest House for a girls weekend getaway in August, and from beginning to end, it was an unforgettable experience. The house is absolutely gorgeous and the rooms were spacious and comfortable. We were traveling with an 11-month-old, and it was a challenge to find a place that could accommodate children. However Liza, the innkeeper, assured us it was no problem and was kind and welcoming the entire time. Other great touches: they provide beach towels and a complimentary breakfast in the morning. You can grab a cup of delicious coffee and drink it on the porch overlooking the beach! I would never stay anywhere else in Cape May. I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Go for one of the rooms with a private, ocean-front balcony! Unforgettable...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends