“For a wonderful experience, stay at the Albert Stevens Inn!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Albert Stevens Inn
Ranked #8 of 39 Cape May B&B and Inns
Huntingdon Valley, PA
“For a wonderful experience, stay at the Albert Stevens Inn!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2010

This was our second stay at the Albert Stevens Inn. Jim & Lenanne and their staff make it an absolutely wonderful experience. I'm sure this inn is second to none in hospitality, cleanliness and delicious breakfasts. The afternoon snacks are so scrumptions, you'll almost want to forget about going to dinner!
I am planning a trip to Cape May this coming spring with friends and most certainly will be staying at the Albert Stevens.
I'm sure my husband and I will be staying again for our second wedding anniversary.
Thanks once again to Jim & Lenanne for being a part of a great weekend in Cape May!

Marty & Jeannette W.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2010

We can't thank Jim enough for his hospitality and attention to details. Our daughter called Jim to make arrangements for us to have a massage, champagne and dinner. The quality was second to none. She was very impressed with Jim. We hadn't been to Cape May in many years; this trip reminded us of why it was always a special place. We hope to visit again soon.

P.S. Jim's breakfasts were great and his assistants were very nice. A great trip!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2010

I needed to getaway for the weekend and the Albert Stevens Inn was the best place I could have picked. Jim was the perfect host in that he made me feel welcome and at home. From the moment I checked in, Jim was very helpful in giving me all sorts of valuable information such maps, places to see and visit and the best restaurants to eat at.
The breakfasts were yummy to say the least. The first morning, they served raspberry vanilla parfait in beautiful long slender glasses, perfectly cooked eggs Benedict and the best strawberry, vanilla, almond cake I've ever eaten. The second morning, they served fruit cocktail, delicious apple Belgium waffles with warm maple syrup and pumpkin spice cake. The two hostesses during breakfast did an excellent job and were very friendly and welcoming.
Then at 4:00, Jim put out warm cookies, delicious cheese spreads, crackers, bread and hot apple cider. There is also coffee and tea available throughout the day.
The Inn also has nice bikes that you can borrow and ride around town or along the boardwalk. I also enjoyed sitting on the rocking chairs outside on the porch and reading my book.
I booked the Vesta room which was beautifully decorated, very clean and had all the comforts that I needed. The room was so comfortable that I spent more time in my room than outdoors. The pillows were nice and fluffy and the sheets smelled wonderful.
Cape May is a beautiful town to visit and the Albert Stevens Inn is the best place to stay. This was my first time at a B&B and I think I'm hooked!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
West Chester, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2010

My husband and I love visiting the Albert Stevens Inn; it is the main reason we have been returning to Cape May over the last five years. The breakfast is top notch and the proprietors, Jim and Lenanne, always take the time to get to know their guests and help add to your stay in any way they can. I look forward to sitting on the front porch and sipping Jim's homemade sangria at least once a year.
All the rooms are unique and each has their own special qualities. My husband and I are partial to the spacious Studio room, but all the rooms look equally comfortable.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Havertown, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2010

Jim is the perfect host as well as being a wealth of information about the area. The inn is a very welcoming environment with lovely rooms and truly fabulous breakfasts. At 4 P.M. there is an afternoon tea with tempting cheese spreads, crackers, fruit, and cookies to accompany the beverages. Lenanne is a first rate baker and her cookies are addictive! My husband and I have stayed in a few B & B’s but this one is the best we have stayed in by far! I first went to the Albert Stevens Inn a little over a year ago; my second trip, this time with my husband, was very nice despite the rainy weather. The room we stayed in was the one I had stayed in the year before but this time the bed was a king instead of a queen. The large bathroom has a double shower and beautiful tiles. The bedroom has two comfortable chairs and relaxing is just what we did while we were away. The one big plus is that the Albert Stevens Inn has its own parking on the premise which is uncommon in the historic district of Cape May. Jim and Lenanne also have bikes to sight see with as well as beach chairs to sit enjoying the surf in good weather. The location of the inn is within walking distance to shopping as well as the beach but is located in West Cape May, where there is less traffic; it is a quieter section of the city. You won’t regret a stay here as it is like a home away from home!

1 Thank Sandyshore20
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2010

Within walking distance of the downtown mall, beach and fine restaurants, but away from the noise of other areas. There was a motorcyle gruop in town, but not within hearing distance of the Albert Stevens.
Delightfull and helpful hosts, comfortable and immacualte throughout.
Stay there! Cape May is a wonderful resort for all ages. .

New Holland, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2010

The breakfasts were great, and the front porch nice and comforatable. Jim, the Inn keeper, was helpful and always pleasant, he obviously takes great pride in his B&B and pays attention to the little details. Jim provides free bikes and beach chair backpacks and beach and Cape May lighthouse short bike ride away. Hoe supplies the bike locks too. Jim makes a Great Italian sangria. A Fun place, we enjoyed sitting on the porch and talking withe the other guest and watching the sunset on the beach.