Albert Stevens Inn
Jetty Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$129
$120
The Southern Mansion(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$279
Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$141
$109
Heritage Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$125
The Virginia Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$146
Ocean Club Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$149
Congress Hall(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$169
The Grand Hotel(Cape May)
$116
Montreal Beach Resort(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$158
Periwinkle Inn(Cape May)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe studyb bwest capemy husband and irose roomcrackersfront porchbeach chairsbottled waterbed and breakfasthomemade cookiesafternoon teawithin walking distancegreat hostsbike rideevery morningthought of everything
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 31, 2009

This was my first time to visit Cape May, and the Albert Steven B & B made it a # 1 event. We will definitely return there and stay more than 2 nights next time. We were within walking distance to many fine restaurants. Service at the Albert Stevens B&B was very good. With the home-cooked breakfast and the afternoon beverages & treats, my husband & I had a very relaxing and enjoyable stay. Along with being a clean town, Cape May is also a family-oriented vacation area.

Reviewed August 28, 2009

The comfort of the room and excellent food make the Albert Stevens a most pleasurable experience. The experience goes well beyond these measures, however. The inn is beautifully furnished and the rooms are well appointed. The staff are genuinely warm, friendly, and helpful. The feeling you get throughout your stay is like you are being hosted by very good friends who will do whatever it takes to insure you enjoy your getaway.

Reviewed August 27, 2009

My wife and I just came home from a very short honeymoon at Cape May. We stayed at the Albert Stevens Inn, and could not have been more amazed and impressed with this gorgeous home and its owners. The attention to detail is complete, and the the attention to their PEOPLE is uncanny. The personal touch trickles down, so to say, as the owners know you by name within the first 15 minutes of your stay, and in turn, you get to know the other people staying as well. Breakfast at the Albert Stevens is 5 star, with succulent fresh fruit, coffee, orange juice, tea, and a unique main course. We dined on Apple Cinnemon waffles and bacon the first day, and incredible sherry eggs on english muffins with ham the second, and they were among the finest breakfasts I have ever had! The afternoon boasts a social and relaxing "tea hour" from 4-5 pm, featuring tea, fresh coffee and cookies, as well as iced tea, lemonade, and an incredible Italian Sangria that is a perfect before dinner refreshment! The rooms are scintilatingly kept and the comfort level of the Inn as a whole rates a 110 out of 100! Jim and Lananne should be so proud of their home and how they treat all who enter, as it was simply a perfect experience. Thank you both. I would not only recommend, but insist that people traveling to Cape May stay at The Albert Stevens.

Reviewed August 25, 2009

Jim and Lenanne run a first rate inn as owners of this B & B. The food was outstanding and my room was spacious and comfortable! The location afforded me the option to walk to the shops and restaurants without needing my car. Parking was provided which was good as parking spaces are difficult to locate in the summer. Jim and Lenanne were a great help giving information on local attractions and restaurants. I know that when I go back to Cape May again...this will be where I stay!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2009

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Albert Stevens Inn. The room and bathroom were very clean. Breakfast was amazing. We used the bikes and beach chairs generously made available to us. Jim was very good at letting us know what was going on locally that we should go see. We enjoyed the location as it wasn't far from the beach, restaurants, or shops. The afternoon sangria and snacks is wonderful to come back to after being in the sun all day. Overall - a great, relaxing, fun experience.