“My favorite B & B in Cape May!”
Review of Albert Stevens Inn

Albert Stevens Inn
Ranked #8 of 40 Cape May B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 25, 2009

Jim and Lenanne run a first rate inn as owners of this B & B. The food was outstanding and my room was spacious and comfortable! The location afforded me the option to walk to the shops and restaurants without needing my car. Parking was provided which was good as parking spaces are difficult to locate in the summer. Jim and Lenanne were a great help giving information on local attractions and restaurants. I know that when I go back to Cape May again...this will be where I stay!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo

Reviewed August 23, 2009

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Albert Stevens Inn. The room and bathroom were very clean. Breakfast was amazing. We used the bikes and beach chairs generously made available to us. Jim was very good at letting us know what was going on locally that we should go see. We enjoyed the location as it wasn't far from the beach, restaurants, or shops. The afternoon sangria and snacks is wonderful to come back to after being in the sun all day. Overall - a great, relaxing, fun experience.

Reviewed August 22, 2009

We stayed in the Studio which was good for fresh air at night with skylight and ceiling fan. The shower and toilet are shoehorned into a teenie room but the bed was very nice. The place is quiet and you can walk to the town center and beach. The breakfast is too much and too late but if you want to eat a full 3 course meal at 9am then you will like this place. Also if you want a dark and quiet place at night but close to the hubbub then this is a good place.

1  Thank islandgirl88
Reviewed August 20, 2009

This was my daughter's and my second visit to the Albert Stevens Inn. As far as I'm concerned, I'll never stay at any other B&B in Cape May. Nothing could top this Inn. Once again Jim and Lenanne have gone over the top to be wonderful hosts. Jim just can't do enough for you. What a warm, caring wonderful host. Lenanne's breakfasts are so delicious and hearty you won't need to eat a thing til dinnertime. Jim knows all his guests by name. We can't wait to go back next year!!

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed August 16, 2009

My wife and I enjoyed the gorgeous and comfortable Victorian room, the delicious and freshly prepared home-made breakfasts, and all the other amenities offered at the Albert Stevens Inn. The location was perfect. The innkeepers, Jim and Lenanne were very friendly and helped insure that our stay was a pleasant one.

Reviewed August 14, 2009

My mother and I took my sister to Cape May for her 40th birthday and we stayed at the Albert Steven's Inn. We had such a great time! It is such a charming place and the owners were very informative about the area. They suggested beaches, restaurants, nightlife and shopping which was helpful to us since we were not from the area. The room we stayed in was perfect and had everything we needed in it. And let me not forget about breakfast....the food was to die for (thank you Lenanne) and so was the afternoon homemade sangria, lemonade, iced tea, cookies and cheese spread with crackers. Beach chairs, bikes, and beach badges are included in the stay and it is not a far walk to the beach or shopping. We are definitely going back and would suggest this place to anyone!!!

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed August 4, 2009

My husband and I enjoyed a very restful stay at the Albert Stevens Inn. Our room was absolutely lovely, immaculate, and ideally located on the first floor so there was no need to carry luggage upstairs. The inn boasts a spacious porch for sitting and watching the world to by and a wonderful screened-in porch for relaxing with a cup of tea and a good book. The staff is attentive and friendly and their attention to details - setting out delicious refreshments, preparing wonderful breakfasts, securing dinner reservations, recommending places to visit, etc. helped make our stay truly enjoyable. Having parking on the premises also sets this inn apart from so many others we have stayed in in Cape May. We give the Albert Stevens Inn our highest endorsement.
Marianne and David