“Wonderful 1 bdrm, close to beach!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
JuJues
“Close to Beach but Small!”
Reviewed September 8, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My husband and I rented this unit in August 2015. It was very close to the beach and conveniently located to shops and restaurants.
The unit is advertised as sleeping 4 but this might be tough! The bathroom is very small and there is limited space to hang or put clothes - 1 dresser and a small closet with cleaning supplies (mops/brooms/vacuum). The bedroom and bathroom are dimly lit and there is no full length mirror - a small mirror in bathroom over sink and mirror over dresser in bedroom.
The house is older and this unit is on the first floor. I am not sure if the other occupants of the house were extremely loud or if the lack of carpeting played a role but we heard every step, door close, chair scraping against the floor. These noises were heard both night and day. I pride myself on being able to sleep anywhere, through anything but not this week!
I would suggest bringing something to hang your wet towels and bathing suits on.
Also for those of you who bring/rent bicycles we could not find any designated spot for them on the property and the next door neighbor has signage on the fence that you cannot chain your bike there. It may be a good idea for you to ask the realtor where the bikes can be chained.
I would recommend this to a couple but definitely not for 4 people. I think it would be OK for a weekend or short stay but it was slightly cramped for a week.

Date of stay: August 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to Beach
Liked least: Noise from other occupants was an issue. I am unsure if it was due to the fact that the house is older without carpeting or if other tenants were extremely loud/inconsiderate.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
lisap50
illinois
“Wonderful 1 bdrm, close to beach!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

Fall is my favorite time to go to Cape May and I usually try to stay someplace different each time I go. This time I got lucky and was there 2 weeks before Hurricane Sandy arrived!! This apartment is really cute and cozy! I opened the door and found the unit very clean and tidy. The kitchen is well stocked for all your cooking needs, the bedroom is nice sized with a small closet. The bed was really comfortable - I slept very well. The bathroom is very small with a small shower stall and a sink. Close quarters for more than 1 peson at a time, but it was fine for me. The dining/living/kitchen area was spacious and nice. This unit has the entire side porch to themselves and there is a front porch for you to use also. This was really nice to set out and enjoy the sunshine or at night you can set out and hear the ocean waves crashing on the beach. Parking is on the street - no meters!!! The Fall is a nice time to visit Cape May - colorful Fall decorations and beautiful flowers and it's quiet and not near as crowded as the Summer. I pretty much parked my car and walked . You are well withing walking distance to alot of really good restaurants and the Washington Square Mall. I would definitely stay here again. Overall a nice little place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: landscaping in front of house needed tending to
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing