“The service was better than the food.”
Review of The Beach House - CLOSED

The Beach House
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Our waitress was lovely, attentive, and helpful. The food was mediocre, nothing good but not inedible. Our 5 year old complained that the grouper was fishy. It was. Extremely over priced for the value. The view is ok, not as great as you would think based on the location.

It's conveniently located. Next time I'm walking further, spending less, and treating myself to some good food....elsewhere.

1  Thank miscalane

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Really enjoyed my dining experience at The Beach House. Their menu has a wide selection of choices, and staff was friendly & professional. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Cape May!

1  Thank Aly664
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I came down the week after Memorial Day weekend and went in for dinner our first night. We had the crab cakes and Talapia francias. They we're the best crab cakes I've ever had! The view was amazing and the waitress was just the nicest lady!

1  Thank Hammy9306
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

The owner is sooo mean!!! Very rude. The food for our order was wrong and they refused to fix it. It was also cold. Don't waist your time or money!!!

1  Thank Mcbeehive
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Good for casual oceanfront dining. I wouldn't eat inside though. :) It's a bit grungy. The food was pretty good. It's kind of like a diner on the water.