“Good coffee drinks ”

Cafe Buongiorno
Ranked #4 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Cape May
Cuisines: French, Italian
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to stop and grab a coffee/latte/espresso while you're walking along the mall. The only drawback for us is that it was cash only.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My wife and I stopped in here for a cup of coffee and a pastry early on Saturday. I knew I was going to be happy because the coffee was a strong Sumatran blend. My wife had a cranberry muffin and I had the cinnamon roll. She liked the muffin. My roll was drier than I like but not horrible. The coffee was "feel free to bounce off the walls" good. I like this place.

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Espresso was average and weak. Cafe latte was average. Outdoor seating was a plus. Will look elsewhere for a good cup of coffee.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Cafe Buongiorno is a simple coffee stand that looks like it used to be an ice cream store. The coffee is OK, but there are better coffee shops within a few minutes walk.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have had lunch here which is good, but I love to head here early in the morning before the Mall comes alive for a cup of coffee.