“A great night out!”

Elaine's
Ranked #82 of 142 Restaurants in Cape May
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: One visit and you'll know why Elaine's Famous Dinner Theater has been voted one of the top five dinner theaters in the country by the Food Network! The dinner theater package includes a full-course meal with delicious appetizers, and your choice of several sumptuous entrees, along with a wonderful live show put on by the area's most talented actors. Reservations recommendedWe can happily accommodate large parties!
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We went to Elaine's for a guided walking ghost tour and ended up being the only 2 people as it was a Sunday night tour at the beginning of the season. Our guide, Joe, was very knowledgeable, personable, and entertaining. He mentioned he was also an actor in the dinner theater show that night so we decided to stay and watch. The show, Cinderelvis, was hilarious and we ended up having a really fun night full of cocktails and lots of laughs. Definitely would come to Elaine's again!

1  Thank Travelor25
There are newer reviews for Elaine's

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Elaine's is a wonderful place! The perfect bed & breakfast with entertainment. The rooms are lovely and well decorated! The owners and staff are very friendly! This was our third time staying we stayed for three nights. The food is amazing dinner and breakfast! We really enjoyed the dinner theater. Cinder-elvis is a great show. The actors are wonderful. We enjoyed the show so much we decided to go a second time. Both showings were fun and entertaining we laughed through the whole show both times! We also had fun sitting out on the porches and enjoyed the bar! wonderful place to stay and watch a great show with great people and delicious food!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Ok, in all honesty the food is not going to be on the top of your list. BUT, it really is a fun thing to do and you won't be complaining about the food either. We did not stay at the bed and breakfast, just went in for the dinner theatre and ghost tour. I saw some reviews where people say it's a tourist trap or cheesy, but c'mon it is a fun night! You really have to let go and just enjoy. We came in and had a cocktail hour at the bar. There is a little shop you can browse during that time as well. We were escorted into the dining area, and this is the part that I didn't enjoy so much, you immediately have to look at the menu and give your order before the show starts. I was a little thrown off that our escort stood there right away before we looked, but it was fine: he waited and we chose. The room goes dark and the show begins, and before you know it your piping hot food is out. The wait staff was great bringing us plenty of drinks and anything we asked for. I actually have gone twice, once as a child and once on my own with hubby. It is fun for kids, and if you are an adult who can let loose it is equally as fun. I ordered salmon and it came out just fine with nothing to complain about. Of course it wasn't over the top but who cares with so much else going on! The food was decent, hot, and nice portions. I really like this place and thinks it is a fun thing to do while getting a decent meal. The staff are all very accommodating and friendly and it is a nice change from sit down dinners, especially if you have younger ones to keep entertained. We will definitely go back.

2  Thank NursesNotes
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have never been to a bed and breakfast and my fiance didn't care for them. Well we stayed at Elaine's April 2013. From the moment Carol greeted us until she said good-bye, we had the perfect recharge of life weekend. The room and food were wonderful and we laughed the whole time during the dinner theater. Driving home my fiance turned to me and said, " we found OUR PLACE". Thank you Elaine's you will be see us again....Gerri and Kevin

Reviewed December 16, 2012

If you go here once, that's all you need. Another tourist trap. Food is not very good at all. They say they do drama...that is I guess a matter of interpretation and method of delivery. Just go to a good restaurant. I was there in Dec. 2011.