“Yummy in my tummy”

Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-vanilla-bean-creamery-cape-may
Harrisburg
“Yummy in my tummy”
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped by around 9:30pm and the place was jumping. Excellent ice cream. I had raspberry truffle and he had peanutbutter swirl. They both were delicious. We would go back again. Only negative thing I experienced was the sitting area was clustered and I felt like I was standing in the middle of everyones conversation while trying to decide what I wanted/order.

New York City, New York
“Aaaamazing ice cream!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Everyone else's reviews were spot on. Unbelievably delicious, HUGE-mongous portions (get the kid size)! I got peanut butter swirl in a pretzel cone, my husband got maple walnut (also in a pretzel cone), and my 3 yr old got chocolate chip mint in a cookie cone. Mine was perfection! Haagen Dazs used to (not sure if they still do?) make vanilla peanut butter and I loved that but this was SO much better! FYI: They open at 5pm. We got there at 6:00 and it was empty but the rush started at about 6:30. Go and enjoy!!!

nashua nh
“i scream (in a positive but not kooky tom cruise kinda way)”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

awesome ice cream, made on site by the proprietess with great ingredients (big chunks of nuts, fruits etc.) some groovy, different flavors like amaretto and coconut chip, as well as old classics. a little pricey, but the portions are large, so you can buy a smaller size (i only order the kid size). the only drawbacks i've noted are the smallish parking lot, the occasionally long line, and the buggy location (apply bug spray before going). the product itself and the customer service are excellent. open after 5 -10 pm daily.

• Visited August 2012
“Best ice cream I ever had!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I am a bit of an ice cream snob and will ONLY eat homade. Most places just order large tubs of store bought and scoop it into a cone. Not so here. This is truly homeade and amazing. Portions are huge too. Service is friendly. Location can be a pain but well worth it. My family of 4 went and got double scoops. Coconut chip, coco el fudge, butter pecan, coffee, banana butterfinger even! Highly recommend.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Homemade Ice Cream!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is simply the best homemade ice cream I have ever had! I understand the owner only uses the freshest ingredients for her products. There is some seating available among the nice flower gardens. I love the Heavenly Hash, cookies and cream and cherry vanilla. Stop in and try it today you will not be disappointed!

• Visited July 2012