“Stay away”

Ranked #45 of 142 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Try google maps... search for it under cape may
Reviewed July 1, 2013

With so many great places to dine in Cape May there is no need to stop by here; unfortunately my husband and I stopped here on night during our 7 day stay in Cape May and it was horrible, dirty and way too expensive. I had the clam chowder that taste like it came from a can and my husband had the seafood platter; we have had better at Long John Silver's. Our waitress did not want to be there and you could tell. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

1  Thank Chiffon L
There are newer reviews for Cape May Fish Market

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

My family and I dined here the other night. The dining room is intimate and they even have outside patio seating. My husband ordered a fried seafood combination which included a full flounder filet, large crab cake, and a generous portion of jumbo shrimp and huge local scallops. I ordered the same but broiled and we both agreed that it was the freshest we have ever tasted. Much better than the tourist trap lobster house! Our kids ordered homemade Mac and cheese and chicken fingers. Service was terrific and they even had calming music playing. I definitely recommend trying this hidden gem!

1  Thank MarthaJane627
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I went to the Cape May Fish Market while on vacation with my family in May and it was excellent. We had the best server. Brianna had a great personality and always greeted us with a smile. The food was fantastic and the seafood was the best we ever had. All around it was a great experience.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

was seated right away on a Saturday night. This is a casual restaurant with a lot of different food choices. We had the lobster roll, which was tasty. Service was good

Reviewed June 8, 2013

STAY AWAY!! My husband and I are currently sitting here with a table full of dishes that needed to be bused 20 minutes ago, while 12, yes 12 employees sit across the aisle on their cell phones. Apparently we are sitting in the employee hang-out; kitchen staff strolls by burping. This is exactly what I imagined our $120 dinner experience would consist of - terrible food, terrible atmosphere, terrible service.

3  Thank MaureenH2008