“Average food that's too expensive”

Cape May Fish Market
Ranked #43 of 142 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Try google maps... search for it under cape may
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Went here for lunch and was not impressed by the food, the service, or the value. Only thing I will say was actually good was the new England clam chowder, but even that wasn't anything I will crave. Won't be returning to the ish market.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

This was a byob restaurant so that was strike one. They raved about their crab cakes, which weren't even the size of a tennis ball. Strike two. The side dishes seemed to be purchased at the local grocery store. Strike three. Wasnt awful but far from great.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

On the pedestrian mall in Cape May. It was a good meal--not great and not terrible. I had the broiled seafood and it was okay, We shared steamed clams which were average. Worth a try--might be better in full season.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

I thought the food was just ok. My husband & my mom really liked their food. I thought it was to salty. The service was very good but the night that we went they closed at 8:00 and they do not serve alcohol.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I had never eaten in Cape May Fish Market until my most recent trip to Cape May. All I can say is I wish I had eaten here sooner. I had the most delicious fish sandwich in my life. If you like traditional fish sandwiches you absolutely have to try the potato crusted cod sandwich. It is unbelievable. The fish is crispy on the outside, flaky on the inside and melt in your mouth good. Don't pass Cape May Fish Market by like I used to. If you haven't been....you need to go.