“Nice location--decent meal”

Ranked #42 of 142 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Try google maps... search for it under cape may
Reviewed March 31, 2012

On the pedestrian mall in Cape May. It was a good meal--not great and not terrible. I had the broiled seafood and it was okay, We shared steamed clams which were average. Worth a try--might be better in full season.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

I thought the food was just ok. My husband & my mom really liked their food. I thought it was to salty. The service was very good but the night that we went they closed at 8:00 and they do not serve alcohol.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I had never eaten in Cape May Fish Market until my most recent trip to Cape May. All I can say is I wish I had eaten here sooner. I had the most delicious fish sandwich in my life. If you like traditional fish sandwiches you absolutely have to try the potato crusted cod sandwich. It is unbelievable. The fish is crispy on the outside, flaky on the inside and melt in your mouth good. Don't pass Cape May Fish Market by like I used to. If you haven't been....you need to go.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

At the end of a long day of sightseeing and shopping I just needed a place to get a reasonably priced meal and put my feet up. Often as a single diner

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I love eating at the Cape May Fish Market. It's wonderful to get fresh, well-prepared seafood for a reasonable price. The atmosphere is casual and cute and the servers are excellent most of the time. Conviently located in the Washington Mall.