“Really?!?!”
Review of Harbor View

Harbor View
Ranked #61 of 142 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I took my family to the harborview and without a doubt the worst meal I ever had... My burger was raw when I asked for medium, my sons chicken strips were undercooked, and my wife is still sick from the "special oysters" when I called the next day and informed the manager of my bad experience I was told sorry you feel that way, Maybe next time you should go elsewhere. Real classy!!! I would sooner starve than giving one more dollar to this establishment.

1  Thank GentlemanJon

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We went to The Harbor View for Mother's day. Sat upstairs in the dining room (the deck is wonderful also but we wanted upstairs). It was myself, my husband, my Daughter her husband and their 3 kids. I had a special (haddock and shrimp, the rest off of the menu (Seafood Sampler, pub steak, and veal medallions - plus 3 kids meals). The food was incredibly good. The server was cheerful and seemed happy to be there. She was attentive but not overbearing.

Can't say enough good things about the place. The view is fantastic.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The scenery is really great and the staff is really good but the burgers are amazing!!!!!
Sunday nites are Burger mania night and you can find something for every one on this burger menu! Have taken family and friends there and have not had one unhappy person!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Located directly across the harbor from the Cape May Coastguard base, this establishment offers plenty of outdoor seating to enjoy a refreshing beverage while taking in the view of the base and the waterway that leads from Cape May, NJ to the back bays of Wildwood and out to the Atlantic.While visiting in the evening, the lights of Wildwood's amusements glisten brightly off in the distance.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Food was overpriced and our server Becky was the rudest dirtiest server we ever had. Someone should tell her not to smoke while serving customers and her breath was horrible.

1  Thank Bigwaltmeadows