“Great food awesome view of the Bay”
Review of Harbor View

Harbor View
Ranked #69 of 137 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cape May, New Jersey
“Great food awesome view of the Bay”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Love this place! A friend and I went for dinner and she recommended the She Crab soup. I am hooked. This soup is delicious with a little spicy kick! If you like lobster bisque you will love this soup. Hubby had the Japapeno Shrimp poppers and they were awesome. Sushi is good too. This has become a favorite place for our family. Its a keeper

Visited October 2012

“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I love this restaurant! My family and I have been there a couple of times and each time gets better and better. The food is excellent as well as the service. Every experience is everything and more, the whole staff is so friendly. My advice to anyone would be to go and check it out, you won't regret it!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“OMG the dungeness crabs were to die for”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The crabs were great, and the mussels were the best, biggest problem is trying to decide what to order, we will be back.

• Visited December 2012
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
“THE WORST RESTAURANT EVER !!!!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The service was horrible. We did not get the appetizers that we order. 2 of the 4 people at my table would not eat their meals they were so awful. Dirty silverware etc…….. When I told the server about not getting the appetizers and that 2 of the entrees were unacceptable she said “OH”. That it’s just “OH”.
So she didn’t care and when I told the hostess she seemed uninterested as well. I happen to know the owner for 15 years. He is a great person and I have known him year’s before he opened the restaurant. I will let him know about my last 2 horrible visits. EAT ANYWHERE ELSE !!!!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank SPWITT
Williamstown, New Jersey
“Where the locals go.”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband and I have been going here since day 1; prior to the outside deck. We love their food and prices. Great view. Most of the bartenders are prompt and friendly.

Visited November 2012