“Lines But many choices”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Plain little stand by the beach, Expect to wait a good bit to order. Has a good selection of toppings and 2 hot dog sizes. Good price for a quick meal. Lines can get old and no seating. Hot dogs are good. Tommy is entertaining and looks good in his hat. Kids seem to love this stand.

1  Thank John NJ H

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I travel to Cape May often. I love all the fancy restaurants and the giant breakfast at the B&B but I just can't eat that way 3 times a day. Sometimes you just want a hotdog. Well this is the place, reasonably priced and just delicious. There is often a line a lunch but it moves fast and is worth the wait. Lots of options for topping and they offer creative combinations with witty names.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Hot Dog Tommy's is right near the beach I walked there when we got hungry and picked up a couple of dogs and mac and cheese. The food was great. Be prepared to wait in line if it's noon. But the line moves quickly and it's worth the wait.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Well, went to Hot Dog Tommy's.. last day of summer. As always, the hot dogs were great!! My husband had a tornado dog, he absolutely loved it.. as always. I had the potato tornado, as I love potatoes. Mine was absolutely delicious. As great as the food is, the 'entertainment' is even better. How refreshing is it to receive your food from people who seem to LOVE what they do? The hospitality is enough reason to patronize Hot Dog Tommy's. Each and every time I have gone here to grab a dog, Tommy is so pleasant and happy to see his customers. Never an attitude, never a bad day (as far as any customer can see). No matter what, Tommy makes you feel welcomed and important, just as a person supporting and patronizing his business should feel... We will definitely be back! We love ya Hot Dog Tommy!!

1  Thank IrishScorp
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We all had a yummy meal and enjoyed Tommy's hat. We will go back more than once if in Cape May again.