“Must Try!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Service is fast and you get a great experience every time. I hate hot dogs, but I'll eat these. Try something new on the menu, as you will not be disappointed. The only downfall is that there is no place to sit, but then again, you can just grab your hot dog and meander through the beautiful streets of Cape May.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Great tasting hot dogs with plenty of toppings to choose from.
Take out only but a short walk to the beach.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I've visit Cape May about 6 times a year and always noticed a line down the street during lunch time at this place. My son and I decided to try it out and we weren't disappointed. I've never seen so many different ways to order a hot dog. We both enjoyed beef hot dogs and the sides. The arcade across the street on the beach has tables in the back and they were empty during 4 of July week. This is not gourmet expensive food, but a fun place to try in Cape May.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Nice dog with a wide choice of additions. Could be a crazy place in the summer with lots of people lined up as the space around the window is tight...so read the menu before you get to the window. Tommy is fun to talk to when the "traffic" is light.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I assume he was the owner, insulted my adult daughter, sarcastic comments about everything, routine hot dog. He may think he's funny. I think he's a bigoted idiot. If I could stop ANYONE from going there I would.

1  Thank Mike W