“A Great Dog”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I've visit Cape May about 6 times a year and always noticed a line down the street during lunch time at this place. My son and I decided to try it out and we weren't disappointed. I've never seen so many different ways to order a hot dog. We both enjoyed beef hot dogs and the sides. The arcade across the street on the beach has tables in the back and they were empty during 4 of July week. This is not gourmet expensive food, but a fun place to try in Cape May.

There are newer reviews for Hot Dog Tommy's

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Nice dog with a wide choice of additions. Could be a crazy place in the summer with lots of people lined up as the space around the window is tight...so read the menu before you get to the window. Tommy is fun to talk to when the "traffic" is light.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I assume he was the owner, insulted my adult daughter, sarcastic comments about everything, routine hot dog. He may think he's funny. I think he's a bigoted idiot. If I could stop ANYONE from going there I would.

1  Thank Mike W
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Hog Dog Tommy's is one of the reason we visit Cape May again this year. The hotdog is very juicy and there are many interesting flavors, Doc Dog, Chilly Cheese, cranberry coleslaw...etc. Best snack in town.

Especially, Tommy is a great guy. He is very friendly and patiently answered all of our questions. He is also very humorous and funny.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

What a great find Tommy's was today.. It's tucked away at the beach end of Jackson St.. My wife andI both enjoyed our perfect beach day lunch.. She had a Reuben Dog and I went with the Bad Dog which was an awesome 1/4 pounder ..Together with chips an a Yoohoo we both enjoyed ourselves immensely. We were served by a gentleman wearing a hotdog hat..Awesome!