“Great couples weekend”

Ranked #9 of 37 Hotels in Cape May
Glenolden, PA
“Great couples weekend”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

This visit was an extended weekend for my boyfriend and myself. We knew we could count on the Sea Crest Inn to provide us with a clean, modern room with a beautiful ocean view. Having an ocean view room is worth the extra cost.There is a coffee maker and microwave in the kitchenette if you need them. We ate at the Lobster House as always and the Ocean View Restaurant where you can get a 10% discount on your meal; just show them your room key.. Shopping at the Washington Square Mall is especially fun in October for their end-of-season sales. There are also some antique shops you shouldn't miss. Sunsets are the best this time of year and Cape May is a romantic place to walk, ride, whale-watch and view the most beautiful sunsets.

Room Tip: It's worth paying extra for an ocean view room.
1 Thank Susan G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Ivyland
Reviewed October 24, 2011

My husband and I along with another couple stay here every year for the weekend in October. We have been doing this for about 5 years now and every year we stay at the Sea Crest Inn. It is clean and the staff is very friendly. It is only a short walk to the restaurant and shops. The view from our deck is always amazing!

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor in a suite, it was very nice kitchen , the bath was just redone, and ou...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Cheerful staff. Clean and spacious room. Front row seat to spectacular fall sunset. We'll be back and we can't wait!

York, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I would highly recommend staying here. The beach is across the street and it is within walking distance to all the shops and great restaurants. The rooms are spacy and was very clean.
Lil Allen

Room Tip: higher floors have a view of the beach
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank lillian a
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 19, 2011

I go to the Sea Crest every year to celebrate my birthday and at the end of the summer season to cheer myself up. And staying at the Sea Crest is like visiting old friends. The staff is welcoming and helpful, and they make you feel right at home. Cathy is great!
Any problems or questions I might have had were answered and corrected in a timely manner. Great place in a great city! Can't wait till spring!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Dina H
seacrestinn, Manager at Sea Crest Motor Inn, responded to this review, October 21, 2011
Thanks you so much for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us. We deeply value our repeat guests and do our best to take care of them so that you can be confident in your decision to stay with us year after year. Have a great Winter, we'll see you next Spring!
Reviewed October 18, 2011

my boyfriend n I have been dealing with my battle against cancer for a yr when we arrived at the sea crest for a much needed break! Our room was beautiful and clean! One thing jerry is very adament about is a clean room n the sea crest did not disappoint. We were well taken care of the entire weekend, and when we need another break we will definitely consider the Sea Crest as our first choice. Not only was the hotel wonderful but the town of Cape May was beautiful too! I now have a renewed spirit and determination to win my battle and I have my wonderful boyfriend jerry, the Sea Crest, n Cape May NJ to thank for that!!

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank sealybaby3
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Hotel was very clean. One of the cleanest I had ever stayed at as a matter of fact. Staff was fine. Great location. Oustanding views of the ocean. Didn't get to use the pool but it looked inviting. Only diappointment was my blanket diappeared. Did you find it when I left? Room 200. Hoping to come back again when the weather is warmer!

1 Thank kntspecial