“Jet Boat fun for the whole family!”

East Coast Parasail
More attraction details
Owner description: Our boats depart every hour and a half from 8AM to Sunset, Memorial Day to Labor Day. Space is limited; however, observers are always welcome at a discounted rate. Reservations highly recommended. Group rates are available for parties of six or more. Our 8 a.m. trip offers a discount. Next time you are looking for a fun way to enjoy your trip to Cape May, be sure to contact us! Jet Skis & Waverunners are also available.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Jet Boat fun for the whole family!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We went to ECP on a beautiful Sunday for their 2:30pm ride on the new Jet Boat! From start to finish the staff were more then friendly & super knowledgable not only about the surrounding waterways and the jet boat itself, but our Captain, Rob, was the most entertaining!
We could not have asked for a better experience on such a fun boat! This is a one of a kind ride and we laughed the whole time! Be prepared to get wet during the 360s! We will definitely be back!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank CMlocal

Home
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highlight of our Cape May visit!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This was a birthday gift for my husband...planned prior to hearing about the parasailing accident in Florida. After hearing about that accident, I wasn't sure that I wanted to parasail, but I am SO glad that we did. The East Coast Parasailing captain and crew were very professional and I felt completely safe! They had great music and for an additional fee took TONS of great photos to preserve the memories. I'd definitely go again!

Visited August 2013
Quebec City, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Getting wet in the jet boat”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We did the Jet Boat tour and it was great. We saw some dolphins.
The kids (5-7) enjoyed it, this boat can really spin.

Visited July 2013
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Loved This!!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband Ron and I chose East Coast Parasailing for our first time doing this. We couldn't have made a better choice. The staff was was very personable and kind! We soared 500 feet above the Atlantic!! Amazing! This was on my "bucket list" but I want to go again!!! We chose not to get wet and we didn't! We felt very safe. A great time!! A MUST do!!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank mommy2bb
Shavertown, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Parasailing”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

WOW!!! That is all I can say. Totally fantastic trip! Make sure you get dipped in the ocean because it was the best. The captain and his mate made us feel so safe and we really had a wonderful experience. Excellent staff! I would do this again!

Visited September 2012