“Always Yummy! Great view!”

McGlade's on the Pier
Ranked #32 of 141 Restaurants in Cape May
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Try McGlade's for lunch to have a great view of the ocean and to relax in the middle of a hot, sunny day at the beach.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife & I joined friends here during the 2012 Victorian Weekend. McGlade's is right beside the new Convention Center. Even though we had to be seated by their building we still had a great view of the ocean from their screened-in porch!

Our party of four each had something different; everything was very tasty! I had the delicious Leo omelet: crab meat, asparagus & cheese- served w/ a side of home fires and toast! Great coffee too! Even though it was a busy breakfast time, our service was quick and attentive Some patrons may feel the prices are high, but remember: you're also paying for the view!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My family and I ate breakfast and dinner here. It was great both times plus we sat outside and had a great view of the ocean.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

As soon as we pull into Cape May, our first stop is McGlade's for a great breakfast. Their omelets are stuffed with pretty much whatever you want. You can sit on their deck overlooking the beach, enjoying a great breakfast, and watching for dolphins in the surf. It's very casual atmosphere would be a great place to take kids without worry. This is a great place to start your morning.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Their food was excellent and they give you huge portions. I had the french toast covered with carmelized bananas and pecans made with italian bread. My husband had shrimp salad on a croissant which was also very good.