“Victorian <otel the best motel in Cape May”
Review of Victorian Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cape May
Victorian Motel
Ranked #2 of 37 Hotels in Cape May
cape may, new jersey
“Victorian <otel the best motel in Cape May”
Reviewed April 15, 2009

The star of them all is at the end of the mall
Clean, up to date Not an outrageous rate
Well maintained (thanks to John and his wife)
A block from the ocean And if you have a notion
The large blue pool is crytal clear
Its drained and scrubbed - have no fear
WAWA to the left a block or two
Shoppers straight ahead of you
Restaurants at least four for you within a 5 block radius
What a coup
Oh what's the name of this paradise you ask?
What's more victorian than the Victorian Motel-
That's an easy task

CaptCookCapeMay, Manager at Victorian Motel, responded to this review, April 17, 2009
To the guest from Brooklyn in 5B
We are glad you enjoyed your stay by the sea

Sorry to say but WAWA is not there
The Cupboards have been made Bare

The closest one is on Texas Ave
On your next visit directions we will give you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
Philadelphia
Reviewed April 2, 2009

Clean rooms, excellent location, attentive staff. I needed to get away to relax, what a perfect place. Everything is in walking distance, which I love, you don't have to get in the car if you don't want to. It's quiet, comfortable and affordable. It's my favorite place to go to unwind!!!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
New Jersey
Reviewed March 27, 2009

First of all, it's about half the cost of the bed and breakfasts nearby...so you really get what you pay for. It was clean, and the bathroom remodeled, but other than that it felt like, well it felt like a motel. I removed the cheesy bed spread before I even put my bags down. But, you can't beat the location, right at the end of the Washington Street Mall. The managers were friendly and there is off-street parking. All in all, cheap but clean. If you can't spend the money on Congress Hall or a B&B, it will do.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Santa Cruz, Ca.
Reviewed March 26, 2009

I needed three rooms for family members attending the Coast Guard graduation ceremony at Cape May in March. After some internet research I discovered that winter accomodations are pretty limited. I was intrigued with the positive reviews for the Victorian Motel but a little suspicious of the low prices. I called and spoke with John, who was courteous, well informed and very helpful, and decided to take a chance. There is nothing flashy about this facility but it is well maintained, the rooms are clean, and the service is what you would expect of a family owned business. It is only one block from the beach and across the street from the pedestrian promenade of shops and restaurants. I have stayed in much fancier hotels but have never had a better value.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Effingham, IL
Reviewed March 16, 2009

My parents and I recently stayed in the Victorian for my brother's Coast Guard graduation. What a great place! I'll admit, it's not brand new, but you will not find a cleaner room, and we stayed at a brand new Hilton Garden Inn the previous night. The bedding was clean and smelled fresh, and the bathroom had Moen fixtures and looked VERY newly renovated. The price and value was outstanding. We called to the front desk several times with questions. He recommended restaurants, directions, etc. We were very pleased, and the hotel is one block from the ocean. It was just perfect for a family from the midwest needing lodging in Cape May. Would DEFINITELY stay again!!!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
new yorki
Reviewed February 28, 2009

We just returned from our Victorian Motel stay of 2 days in Cape May. We are a coast guard family attending graduation. We enjoyed the Victorian and you were most helpful with loaning us an iron, iron board and hair dryer which we had left home. AND when my daughter thought she left her wallet behind we called you to look for us and you called back after checking the room to say it wasn't there. We then went under car seats and there it was but the thought of it being gone was overwhelming...so thanks for a clean comfortable place to stay and the extra effort in making our stay comfortable.

Upstate, New York
Reviewed February 16, 2009

My family and I have been staying at this Motel 4th of July week for 14 years now. Great location, great staff and a wonderful place to stay. The pool is always clean and a great place to hang out with your family if you don't want to go down to the beach. Located directed across the street from the entrance to the Washington St. Mall. We park the car at check in and don't move it until check out, you can walk to everything. Rooms are kept very clean and we have enjoyed our vaction here everytime we have stayed. Great family vactation!!

• Liked — Very Clean
  • Disliked — I liked everything, not complants