“March Get-Away”
Review of Victorian Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cape May
Victorian Motel
Ranked #2 of 37 Hotels in Cape May
Blandon, Pennsylvania
“March Get-Away”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

This was our first stay at the Victorian Motel in Cape May and we can't wait to go back! My husband and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary, St. Patrick' s Day and my birthday. What a great place to stay. The motel is very clean, extremely quiet, (considering there were guests on both sides of us) and the location couldn't be better. The motel is located amid all of the beauty this charming town has to offer. We walked to the shops, restaurants and to the beach, considering it's only a block or so away.
It was a good feeling knowing the owners were on the premises at all times. You can tell they take great pride in their business. Everyone we encountered was friendly and helpful. It's a great getaway for couples and a wonderful place to take your entire family. I highly recommend the Victorian Hotel to anyone visiting Cape May.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
7 Thank Patty G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the motell a couple of weekends in February. The first time I stayed in a room with two double beds. The second stay I had a 2 room efficiency. Both stays were pleasant experiences. Everyone I came in contact with was very nice. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The motel is the perfect location. I never had to move the car. Cape May is one of my favorite places. I call it my happy place. I will be a frequent guest at the motel. We have plans to vacation there this summer!

• Stayed February 2013
4 Thank Phillybound
Smyrna, Delaware
Reviewed February 20, 2013

we loved the motel, great staff, clean rooms, maid service was great too, we were there for a weekend away from family and work. it was so nice to call on valentines day and check in that night. we will be back soon...

Room Tip: rooms were great
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank harleygirl260
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My family and I stay at the Victorian Motel each time we visit Cape May for a shorter stay and absolutely love it. The location is great, just across the street from the Washington Mall and close to the restaurants and one block from the beach. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable, and the owners, John and Suzanne Cooke are most helpful and considerate.

Our most recent stay was for 3 nights in February to celebrate my daughter's birthday and we plan to return in March for another 3 nights with the rest of the family.

I highly recommend the Victorian Motel when you visit Cape May.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Margaret D
Perryville, MD
Reviewed February 19, 2013

For the umpteenth time we spent our wedding anniversary at the Victorian. Clean, comfortable and convenient sums it up. This isn't the Trump Towers but it is perfect for a quick getaway. Our room was a kitchenette- fridge, micro, stovetop, sink, king bed. Easy walk to restaurants, outdoor mall, shops, Acme. Thanks for more memories Victorian. We'll be back...if my wife keeps me for another year :-)

Room Tip: Book early. We waited till the last minute one year and almost couldn't stay here.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank byersfam4
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms look in real life better than on the pictures. Everything is spotless clean and new. Rooms have a good size.very centrall location. wouldn't definiately stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank rebeca w
CaptCookCapeMay, General Manager at Victorian Motel, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Rebecca, Thanks for your feedback. What a way to say it. Better in person. People sometimes think websites embelish. We try to be realistic. Happy you found us to your liking.
Reading, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My family and I stayed at The Victorian last year and are returning again in June. The Victorian Motel is in the heart of it all. It is within easy walking distance to wonderful restaurants, beaches and shopping. The owners/hosts are wonderful and make you feel welcome. The rooms are spacious, clean and nicely appointed. Another thing I love about The Victorian is that there is plenty of outdoor space to relax. The pool is great too! Can't wait to return. This will always be my first choice place to stay in Cape May!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Christine B
We appreciate you feedback and value your loyalty. Thanks for taking the time to post your comments. Our Housekeeping staff takes great pride in how they clean and maintain the rooms for our guests. I will share your feedback with them.