“A nice beach stop”

Cape May Lighthouse
Ranked #3 of 60 things to do in Cape May
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 1859 Cape May Lighthouse, fully restored. Climb 199 steps to the top for a breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean and Delaware Bay. Open daily. Evening trolley tours. Museum shop.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

It's beautiful, easy to get to and worth the time. We love lighthouses and encourage everyone to make the trip.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Pretty as far as lighthouses go, however I was not about to pay $14 for my husband and I to walk up it. I found that a bit steep.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I love lighthouses. It is located just west of downtown. I didn't climb to the top, due to excessive heat, but so glad I saw it.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We rode rented bicycles from our B&B to the Lighthouse. It was a great 4 mile ride to the lighthouse and it was fun to see the area.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

It is always nice to visit an historic landmark. It is such an important part of Cape May's history.