“Country Concert”

BB&T Pavilion
Horsham, Pennsylvania
“Country Concert”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Nice place to have a good time. Easy parking for the average price. We sat on the lawn and still heard everything

Visited May 2012

Delran, New Jersey
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fun time”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I really like going to watch live concerts here. It can get rowdy. But I do feel the cops are on the friendly and more laid back side. Camden is not a great place but when you're at a concert the police presence makes you feel safe. Also, that part of Camden is well lit.

Visited June 2012
Bucks County, PA
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Not my fav.”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The center itself is nice, clean and fairly well run but the sound was so loud that it physically hurt my chest. I attended a concert with my teenager. I was determined to put up with it and not complain because the tickets were a gift. After the second song of the opening act my teenager complained to me and we asked to be moved as far back as we could. The usher looked at us like we were crazy. We had 10th row center seats. We attend many concerts in many different venues but this was just too much. We have been to many different venues. This one took the fun out of the experience.

Visited November 2011
Baltimore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Rain? No problem for any 100 section!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Purchased tickets to see Florence + the Machine. Naturally there were tornado warnings and it rained continuously throughout the day/evening. My father was apprehensive about going because he did not know if our section 104 would be protected from the elements. Lucky to say, the 100s are protected from the elements and even feature padded seats. Great view of the stage from anywhere in the venue!

Only downside is that parking was $25!!! Complete ripoff since the area is run down and there is no where else to park.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Jessica S
Milford, NJ
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great venue”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I went to a Jimmy Buffett Concert at this venue August 29, 2012. Getting into the center was easy with plenty of entrances and ticket checkers, We sat on the lawn and there were plenty of big screens to see the action, including a very large projection on the building itself. The plaza below the concert area was large and pleasant, with tables to sit at and food and drink vendors. There was a view of Philadelphia from the lawn. I can't comment on the parking as we went by charter bus, but parking may be a problem.

Visited August 2012