“DO NOT EAT HERE”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

This is not a place I would ever want to eat at. After what happen here with a service dog and a disabled Veteran who fought for our FREEDOM. Only to be turned away. ARE YOU kidding me.....how could you.

Jerry Ehrlich from the Great City of Philadelphia

1  Thank Jerry E

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Turning away a Veteran on Veterans Day is an absolute disgusting disgrace to men and women in the military everywhere. All because he had a service dog! Obviously you are not familiar with the laws of the ADA. Please move to another country if that's how you want to treat an American who fought for your freedom. Will never step foot in this place!!

2  Thank Lisa T
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Such excellent "Trenton pie" type pizza and it is always consistent. Have to try the chopped antipasto salad as well... delicious! The service is always great, very friendly and precise.
Please visit this restaurant. You won't be sorry.

2  Thank speechgirl4
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is our third time at Rinos since the renovations from PPP days.... The first time we went for pizza and it was really good, the second we spilt a personal size pizza and appetizers again good, but I thought the price of the eggplant rollentini appitizer was a little expensive for what we got. first I thought the waiter over charged me..but I liked it so I didn't complain. We went there last night, 3/14, we each had a potato soup it was ok,,,,,(pre-packaged ?) We each got a pasta special, ($9.99 including the soup) I got the pappardelli, with roasted red peppers, olive, parsley (none on my plate), garlic w/ olive oil, it was a HUGE portion,,, but OK,,, tasted like it needed seasoning, my fiancee got the angel hair pasta with broccoli and garlic and olive oil, again HUGE portion but just OK, bland. The bread basket that was brought out before dinner was really fresh and tasty. On the positive side, Lisa our waitress was really friendly, and a pleasure, and my re-heated and seasoned leftovers were alot better today for lunch. Now my real complaint .... when you leave the restaurant be ready to go home and immediately change and wash your clothes and shower because you smell like you were working in a diner all day... next time I will leave my coat in the car .We will go back because of the location to our home but would probably get only the pizza..

2  Thank NJpunkin
Reviewed December 21, 2012

The owner now has his name on the restaurant and upgraded the entire building. There is now a small side restaurant and the main area to pickup and order your pizza and other foods. We have been going here for years and the quality as always been there. We tried the sit down area and the food was very good and more than we could eat. If you have not been here in sometime give it another try and you will be surprised. The only thing negative I can say about this is that the pizza sauce taste seems to carry over into their meatball sandwiches and the spaghetti meal. The salads and other sandwiches are very good.