“FRESH, NEW, AND ENTERTAINING”
Review of Dolan's Irish Pub - CLOSED

Dolan's Irish Pub
Cuisines: Irish, Healthy
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Dolan's is a truly Irish Bar & Restaurant located in Burlington, NJ. Many restaurants call themselves Irish, but we really are! Enjoy many of our traditional Irish dishes and wash them down with beer imported from Ireland!
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I went out for a Saturday evening dinner to the newly opened Dolan's Irish Pub. We found the food to be very authentic. Our waitress, Melissa, was very polite, knowledgeable, and attentive. For appetizers, my wife had irish egg rolls and I had the Belfast Rose. While neither is an authentic food, they both were very tasty! For our main course my wife had the Chicken Boxty and I had the Guinness Braised Brisket. She thought the sauce/glaze on her chicken was awesome! Of course, for me anything with Guinness is surely gonna be delicious, but it was OUT OF THIS WORLD! As for entertainment, she and I aren't into the "night life", but this particular Saturday a band called "Full Circle" and all the song they played sounded terrific and brought me back to my youth. WOW! It was a WONDERFUL evening that I would recommend to EVERYONE!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We stoped in to check it out and ended up going back several times. The owner was veey nice and there Guinness wings were phenomenal! They had a dj the last time we were there and the beer is ice cold!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My family had a party for my daughter's 21st birthday at Dolan's. Kimberly was so helpful and attentive to details when planning the party. We had a buffet and open bar for our guests. Everyone raved about the food and had a great time. The servers and bartenders were so friendly and provided outstanding service. Every week they have entertainment, and we were so lucky to enjoy some fabulous acoustics, which made our party even more enjoyable. Many of our guests stayed after the party ended. It was a great set up for a party as we were able to use the entire back area for the party which gave everyone room to mingle. It was such a good choice to have a party here as we didn't have to spend the time preparing for the party and cleaning up afterwards. All we had to do, was bring a few decorations and show up. We were also allowed to bring our own cake, which is always a nice option. I would plan another party here in a heartbeat if I had another special occasion. I am looking forward to coming back to dine and attend many of the special events that they hold at Dolan's.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I frequent this place since it first opened. The owners are very nice and family oriented. They are always there if not together then at least one of them. They take the time to talk to the costumers and get to know their patrons.

The bartenders are nice, especially Jim. He makes the best Cosmopolitan ever. The Peach Cosmo on the menu is AWESOME! LOVE IT!!!

The chef is pretty good too. Love the Irish Cheddar sticks and Patty Melt on the Multigrain bread.

In short, great people, great atmosphere, great food and GREAT Cosmos. LOL

You gotta try this place at least once with your friends and family. Yes, you can bring the kids too.

Meeting the girls their tonight.... See you there.....
JIT
Willingboro, NJ

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Ordered Irish fried cheddar - out
Ordered clams in white wine - "sorry, the clams were bad"
Made us wonder how fresh everything was going to be when we heard about the clams but when our orders came, everything was very good. My son had the bangers and mash, one daughter had steak, the other a Caesar salad. All were very good as was my Chicken Boxty. Nick M. was a very accommodating waiter but neglected to ask my daughter how she wanted her steak done. I had to go find him to let him know but we all agreed he was a pleasant waiter which is important to us having a good time. He gave me one drink on the house because two of the items were out that we ordered. The food took a long time especially considering there were only about five tables ordering, all other people were around the bar. However, I would definitely give this place another try due to the quality of the food and the pleasant staff. We were greeted immediately upon entering the restaurant which was very nice. I am always skeptical about places that are OK to take my three teens to, but they and I felt very comfortable.