“Great place for parents too”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese - CLOSED

Chuck E. Cheese
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Always happy to visit a Chuck E Cheese. This is one of 2 that I like to visit - and prefer this one because I can tap into my Comcast wifi account. Kids like the food, the salad bar is fine for me, the kids are safe and I have some time to read, etc.

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I visited this Chuck E. Cheese, 02 Aug 2013. There were not a lot of people there. The workers were very friendly and helpful. The place was clean and in good condition. It's not as big as most Chuck E. Cheeses I've visited. It also doesn't give out as many tickets per game as most places either. Every game you play the max amout of tickets you will receive is 4. Other places I've been you received tickets based on what you scored per game. Even the game that looks like the Show Price is rights wheel,only give four tickets. That was the only thing I wish would change. Everything else about it was cool. This was my experience during my visit.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Parents use this place to let the kids run wild. This place is full of germs. Pizza was not good. Overall, the food was not good.