“Expected Diner Fare”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The food at the Dolphin is always fresh and abundant. It is very affordable and the management never pushes you out. Friends and I have spent many an evening eating and talking leisurely at the Dolphin.

Their seafood dishes are good and the prize includes a complete meal. Not special or unique but good diner food.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We used to visit the Dolphin Diner about once a month because it used to be a great place. The past several times we have been there, it has gotten worse each time. Not only is the food getting worst, but the staff is too. The waitress we had acted like she could care less about taking our order and didn't even bother coming back for refills. Don't think we will be going back anytime soon!

2  Thank ewat20
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Normally I don't even bother telling places of a bad experience but my expeience was so bad at this diner I need to tell of it. After my wife and I were seated the waitress came to the table. No greeting. No hello, no my name is etc. First word out of her mouth "Do you want anything to drink. She came back and placed the cups very heavily handed on the table. I ordered creamed chipped beef on white toast, side of Bacon and asked her very politely if I could have the potatoes well done. When she came out with the food she dropped the plates on the table. It mad such a noise that my wife was startled! I received Wheat toast, no Bacon and the potatoes had NO color on them at all!! Whe I told the waitress of the mistake. NO apology. Just took the plate and returned in less that a minute. She just scraped the Creamed beef of of the Wheat bread and slopped in on to white bread. The potatoes were now all mixed with the beef. Just a heap of a mess put on a plate. This waitress is miserable and I suggest that she find a job that she enjoys. When i paid the check the cashier asked how everthing was. I said "do you want the truth" She just hurried up and gave me my change and walked away. Don't ask a question if you don't want an answer!! Seems like people working there don't like their job nor do they care about the customers.

2  Thank RJGnavy
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Omg! I should have read this before we, my dad and I, went. There were so many flies. No AC. My burger was really greasy and to top off this horrible nightmare, the bottom bread of my burger was moldy. Needless to say, I almost threw-up when I saw the mold! I will never come back to this night mare again!

3  Thank Nicholas G
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Not worth your money. Food is terrible and management doesn't care. My friend found a hair I her for and the server asked what do you want me to do about it. My pancakes were burnt to eating them was not an option. When i asked for new pancakes the server asked why I was upset. SERIOUSLY?? I wanted to walk out but my friend said it was rude. Smh. The worst diner experience in my life.

2  Thank Liz W