“Rip Off - make sure you check your reciepts”
Review of Stella's Restaurant - CLOSED

Stella's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 16, 2011

There food is ok, no big deal....but there actually service is terrible. Check your reciepts always because they over charged my credit card, not for the amount i signed for. I called over to the restaurant when i noticed it on my bank statement and she told me that I have to contact there bank because it happens all the time and I have to take care of it with the bank, I asked her who the bank was and she said she thought it may be Beneficial Bank. What a joke, they just lie......never again will i go to this place of business.

4  Thank a194526

Reviewed April 12, 2011

We've been to Stella's before and were never very impressed with the food but saw a special advertised and decided to give it another try. We were seated quickly but there were not enough chairs at our table. My husband stood there for awhile and grabbed a chair from another table. Table was not set or clean. We had 4 menus to share between the 5 of us. A waiter brought us bread and water. After that we sat unattended to for about 10 minutes. The restaurant was not busy but the table next to us was clearly having a similar problem as it seemed as if they were waiting a very long time between courses. After seeing a waiter come and go several times, without even addressing us, we gave up on Stella's. Can't say what the food was like since we never had a chance to eat but we will not return.

2  Thank LikeToTravel132
Reviewed May 4, 2010

Where can you find a tough hamburger? At Stella's. Where do you order a steak sandwich without cheese and get served a cheese-steak? At Stella's. Our weekly lunch group were not all dissatisfied but we voted not to return.