The Lily Inn
  • Room Service
Rodeway Inn(Bristol)
Motel 6(Westampton)
View Hotel
All reviewsfrench toastdelaware riverb bbreakfast was delicioushistory lessonhome away from homelarge showerrich historymodern amenitiesfriendly hostswonderful staybed and breakfastfollowing morningthird floornew jerseypain perduharold
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We stayed with Murray and Gene (Eugenia) this past week en route north from the DC area. They welcomed us with open arms (literally--Murray has a plaque on the wall declaring him a "hugger"!) and we felt like we were catching up with old friends. The building was gorgeous--beautiful refurbished floors and decor, but it was the innkeepers that made all the difference. We traveled with our pre-teen son and our little dog and felt so comfortable that we allowed them to hang out in the living room the next morning while my husband and I took a quick jaunt through the antique shop down the road. We'll be back!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Joanne O
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife and I visited the east coast from California and spent two wonderful nights at the Lily Inn.
Murray, Jean and Harold were wonderful hosts, we felt like old friends/family! This beautifully restored Inn was artfully decorated for the holiday season which made the visit even more special. We highly recommend Murray's French Toast for breakfast. You will be happy you chose to stay at the Lily Inn - we were!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sherri R
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We drove from Virginia to Burlington, NJ to stay at the Lily Inn, which is close to family in Pa. Our stay at the Lily Inn was for three nights, and every bit of it was delightful. The hosts are warm and wonderful people, who work hard to make your stay comfortable. While in the Inn, I felt like I was in a caring family home. All of the rooms were occupied with other couples or families which add to that feeling of a family home.. If you enjoy historic buildings with history dating back 300 years, you will enjoy the Lily Inn and the several Historical blocks of Burlington, NJ. The Delaware river is in view from this Inn and it has a lovely park area. I enjoyed the Antique shops right across the street from the Inn. Now about the breakfast that Murray and Genie provide for their guests. One word.....Delicious! Yes, Murray's french toast is becoming well known, it seems. I will need to travel to this area again, many of these times I will be traveling alone and I will choose the Lily Inn and will feel comfortable and safe.

Mr. and Mrs. P
Mechanicsville, VA

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had a lovely time at the Lily Inn. The owners are very nice. You get a history tour of old artifacts in the hotel. Breakfast was outstanding. Burlington is a cute town. You can run by the river or walk in the park or around the historic neighborhood. They have a nice backyard to relax in too.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I recently spent a night at this charming BnB. The inn is comfortable and the town is historic and quaint. Better than either one was getting to know Murray and Genie, the owners. Fabulous people and welcome at our house anytime!

• Stayed: October 2013