“A must go if you are looking for a crab feast”

Blue Claw Crab Eatery
Ranked #7 of 78 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I live 45 minutes away and will go again, for sure. A friend brought a group of us co-workers to this awesome homey joint. I was very impressed by the servers and of course the main attraction- crabs! A month later I met a friend there and she got lost, because she was using her gps and it sent her to the mailing address of Blue Claw. So strange? No biggie, It was only 5 minutes away, so when I was waiting I was asking if I could sit and start ordering so I could nibble on some crabs while waiting for her. I was told nope, it's the policy of the restaurant not to seat people until all parties arrive. Okay, I will follow the rules, the place is worth it. It's a well -run cozy mom and pop type joint so they have created order and a system to keep things running smoothly and not hold up business. Regardless, this place gets my 5 star rating and we will be back!

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best preparations of crabs that our family has had ever. Totally delicious!! Would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Every time I come here I'm greeted immediately and the servers are always friendly and courteous. They immediately bring you drinks and ask if you're ready to order. You never feel rushed and they are very accommodating. I really like that t is a small intimate dining experience. Not intimate as in romantic, but intimate as in a small close knit crab house. If you love crabs, this is the place to be. I highly recommend the crabs with garlic, extra garlic to be exact.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

My husband and I were looking for a place to get good blue crabs....I think we found it. They sell several different sizes. They are steamed with old bay or garlic. Husband enjoyed them while I had their delicious seafood bisque. Going again real soon. Clean and the service was excellent.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on our way home from Philly. We really enjoyed it just wish there was a little bit more of an explanation regarding the different types of toppings we could choose from. The New England clam Chowder is delicious. We choose the garlic favor super good. This place is BYOB