“Great Crabs!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 27, 2018

My husband and I were looking for a place to get good blue crabs....I think we found it. They sell several different sizes. They are steamed with old bay or garlic. Husband enjoyed them while I had their delicious seafood bisque. Going again real soon. Clean and the service was excellent.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on our way home from Philly. We really enjoyed it just wish there was a little bit more of an explanation regarding the different types of toppings we could choose from. The New England clam Chowder is delicious. We choose the garlic favor super good. This place is BYOB

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 4, 2018

The food was horrible. I don't know if it is different ownership or new cooks. But the crabs were not good at all. It was a waste of my time and money.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 16, 2018

I was there on Friday 4/13/18 with my 3 granddaughters and right from the beginning the service was bad. We had wine but the waitress didn't open it until asked twice, she came back with the wine with no glasses we tried to get her attention, because she was behind the counter chit chatting. Finally get her attention by telling another waitress to tap her. Finally ready to order and was told a lb. of crab legs was $18.50 but the check comes and the price is $23.50 waitress says oh sorry, NO you must honor the price you gave me, I asked for the manager but there was no manager so I was told after the waiter at the counter said oh sorry....... I started to get upset and he changed it, Gave me a new bill that changed 3 orders not 4, Went back and changed the 4 but charged the same 20% tip of the original amount. NO that has to be changed again go back and change bill...... I am very disappointed with the service and I hope the owner reads this complaint. I would like my tip of 20% ($155.00) that was automatically charged to my bill returned.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018

I visit Blue Claw the first time for my birthday, the food was excellent, however, the place is so small that it felt like it was two ranchers made into a restaurant. Where we were seated felt like the corner, and you had to squeeze by tables in order to get to your seat. The bathroom situation needs improvement also, so if you don't great seafood with a tight twist, this is the place to go

Date of visit: April 2017