“Great value!”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Buena
“Great value!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Great service and cleanliness. The rooms were what I expected. Very well kept up. Location was perfect for what I needed the place for. Had no problems. Overall good place to pick if you need to stay a few nights in area.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Kiks09
Judy S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
I am very pleased that you were happy with your stay here. Please do come visit us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Bridgeton, New Jersey
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We didn't know what to think about a hotel in Buena but it exceeded our expectations. The hotel was very clean, the staff was friendly and answered all my questions, and accommodated me with plenty of extra towels and pillows!

Room Tip: Clicked on pool accidentally, there is no pool
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank cpb8621
We are glad you enjoyed your time here. Thank you for your kind words. We hope you come back and visit us again!
Stratford, New Jersey
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Great customer service! Wonderful family owned business. Someone is there to help you at any time of the night or day. I would recommend this place to people who need to spend anywhere from 1 night to a month, which is what my friend and I did.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank jimeneml
Thank you very much for your positive review. We appreciated having you here. Please come back again!
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was reserved through Hotwire (which calls this a 2-star hotel---no econolodge is a 2-star hotel). After was given this hotel, I faxed the hotel asking for a non-smoking, non-pet room (allergies). I received a phone message the next day stating that was okay. Upon checking in, I was given a smoking room. When I went back to the front desk, they showed me that Hotwire had put me in a smoking room. I told the desk clerk (owner?) about the fax and phone message, and he just acted as if he knew nothing about it (Lie #1). Said he didn't think he had any non-smoking available (1 hour after earliest check-in time, so I doubt that), then he found one with one tiny bed (one double bed is not even in the hotel website as any type of bedding choice, so weird). After contacting Hotwire and Choice, hotel wrote back stating they offered me a refund (Lie #2) and I chose to stay. If they had offered me a refund, I would have taken it and slept in the car. Very outdated, dingy room and rather dirty. Stay clear!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank RGY59
Jyoti S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
I am very sorry you had a negative experience while staying at our hotel. I assure you we strive to accommodate each and every guest and their specific requests. I am sorry our rooms were not up to your standards but the rooms have been recently renovated and updated. Please email me directly at econolodgebuenanj@gmail.com so we can make this right. Again, I am truly sorry for your negative experience and hope we can make this up to you.
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I stayed with my husband and friends a several times,the owner is very friendly,the rooms were clean and nice,overall it's a great place to stay for the value.Would definitely recommend to anyone.-))would stay there again!

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you very much for your review. I am very happy you had a positive experience during your stay. Please come back and visit us again.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I will highly oppose Econo Lodge motel in Buena NJ. Our room has no water in toilet, phone was not working, AC was not working, and TV was so outdated. The refrigerator works as a freezer – by night all food was frozen. I came to the office to ask to knock our door at the morning at 7am, since phone is not working, and I saw a sign:”We are closed”. The half lights in a room were missing. The bath tub was disgustingly dirty. The simple Clorox use can fix that issue in minutes. They feed feral cats, so you can see hot dogs and hamburgers on a floor around the motel. It was one of the worse experience staying at the motel ever.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Oksana P
I am very sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us here. Had you brought these issues to our attention during your stay here we would have been happy to offer you a refund or change your room. All our rooms have been newly updated and renovated and I can assure you there would be no issues with your air conditioning, phone, toilet, etc. if you were to stay with us again. Regardless, please email me directly at econolodgebuenanj@gmail.com and we will make this right. I also apologize for this late response as we have just updated our computer system. Sorry again for your negative experience.

Greenbelt, Maryland
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My wife and I explored the Pine Barrens. Friday night, we stayed at Howard Johnson's in Hammonton. Saturday night, we stayed here. EconoLodge in Buena was far better--much cleaner, much friendlier. The owners know how to run a motel.

Room Tip: suite was worth the price
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your kind words. It was our pleasure having you as a guest. We hope you come back to visit us soon.

--Judy Shah, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buena
Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#2 of 5 in Hammonton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!