“Excellent Pizza”
Review of Uncle Sal's

Uncle Sal's
Ranked #12 of 23 Restaurants in Budd Lake
Reviewed November 14, 2015

The staff is very friendly and courteous. The pizza is the best in town by far. (Get the Special and pick your own 5 toppings!)

Reviewed August 2, 2015

Friends recommended this pizza place. I stopped by and received a greeting from the counter person. A nice start to a visit. I ordered a Pepperoni Pizza to go. Twenty min and $12 and change later I was out the door. ( medium 6 slice pie) I got home and the pie was the right temp to eat, It was OK, nothing great and the crust reminded me of that $5 ready to pick up place, no taste. While some people raved about their food I could only review the pizza and it was just ok.

Reviewed July 24, 2015 via mobile

These fries, though! Addictive! Had a really good turkey club pannini and my coworker has awesome nuclear chicken wings. Can't beat lunch for less than 20 bucks for 2 people!