“Stopped here after passing it a thousand times. Well worth the stop!”

Enzo's Ristorante and Pizza
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Budd Lake
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I drive by this place every day and never stopped as the outside just looks like "another pizza shop". I'm happy to tell you that it is worth the stop! The counter man was very friendly and made me feel like I was a regular. They had a wide selection of fresh pizzas. My wife and I ordered a few different slices and were very pleased. Everything, including the sicilian slices, was excellent! I'm picky about my pizza so I'm telling you it's worth stopping in and ordering a slice or two.

1  Thank LittleItalyNj

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I go here frequently and always have a great experience. They have AMAZING sangria, entrees and specials. Really nice servers and the price is very reasonable.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The pizza is the best in town. I think some of the dinner portions are not as big as other places and tend to be slightly pricey. I stick to the pizza there and I am never disappointed.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

picked up 2 dinners there on a Sunday night. Chicken Marsala was horrible! Sauce was watery with no taste...chicken was dry,cold and half inch thick. Salad was a few pieces of wilted lettuce and dressing in a small styrofoam container. Sausage and pepper sandwich was edible that's all I can say...and the price of these 2 dinners was outrageous!!!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had a surprise birthday party for my husband on December 1st and it was wonderful. Ernie, the owner, was very accommodating to all my wishes. The private room here is perfect for a small party. I was only having 25 people and most restaurants would not accommodate my group because of the small size and it was a Saturday night. We had two servers that were outstanding. They were professional and pleasant. We had a buffet style meal that was delicious. Visit their website http://www.enzospizzabuddlake.com/eds.html and definitely use this restaurant if you are planning a small event.