“"Good hotel to stay in"”
Review of Super 8 Budd Lake

Super 8 Budd Lake
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Budd Lake
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I went down to New York city on Mother's day weekend to have fun with my family and by the way celebrate my daughter's birthday and visit the atractions . Coming on my way up i was looking for a good hotel to stay for the night and there were a lot of them booked and i called a friend that lives in New Jersey and he recomended me to stay at the Super 8-Budd Lake from exit 26 of highway 80 . The front desk clerk was very friendly and profesional and the staff was very helpful . The rooms was very clean and comfortable to stay in . It is in a perfect location . The value was very affortable and they had very good breakfast , I had a pleasant trip and i would rate this hotel excellent . I would definitely come to this hotel again and i will recomended to everybody .

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Eddie L
super8buddlake, General Manager at Super 8 Budd Lake, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. It is great to know that you enjoyed the service received from our staff and enjoyed the breakfast served during your stay.
Again, many thanks for the feedback and we look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I have been traveling to Nj for months now on business. I have stayed at many of the Budd Lake area hotels during this time while we are in search of a house. I recently stayed at this hotel April 24-26th and had a pleasant experience. Yes, the hotel is older but it was clean and that is what is important. The staff at check in were very friendly and the maids did a great job cleaning the rooms. I stayed in a room on the second floor, it had a mini fridge, a microwave, coffee maker and basic bathroom amenities - blow dryer, and toiletries. The room itself had a sofa, a table, a desk, tv with cable TV, and ample space for your clothes and suitcases. The internet is wired but it worked for me, so no issues there. I found the beds very comfortable and the week I was there was warming up so I turned on the Ac and believe me it worked well. I turned if off when the room cooled down - no issues there. The water was hot for showers and never ran out. Breakfast consists of make your own waffles, sweet rolls, yogurt, cereal and toast. They had milk, juice, and coffee to drink. For the price I paid, I found the breakfastg adequate. So the question that everyone always wants to know - would I stay here again - Yes I would and I have already booked my next trip with this hotel in May.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank piercka1

Thank you for such kind response during your stay. We are pleased you enjoyed the amenties of the hotel and the entire stay as a good experience. Isn't that what we are all looking for in a hotel: CLEAN AND QUIET!!!!!!!! I really appreciate your comments and thank you for sharing your thoughts here on Trip Advisor!
Thank you again and we look forward to see you staying with us again

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable to stay in. Location was also perfect. They had yogurt fresh fruits and coffee and much more for breakfast. The value was very affordable. I had a pleasant trip and i would rate this hotel excellent. I would definitely come to this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2013
super8buddlake, General Manager at Super 8 Budd Lake, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

We are very happy that you did enjoy your stay with us here at the Super 8. We look forward to create more exciting and joyous memories for you in your next stay with us.
Thank you.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Stayed here before when it was a Comfort Suites(or Inn). Rooms are the same. a good night's sleep is achieved. Good thing about breakfast is the coffee and the Yogurt. Hotel gets good marks for offering a Green environment (sheets and towels not changed unless you request it. Gym needs to be upgraded - the equipment should be upgraded.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

We happy that you did achieve a good night sleep. Please pardon our gym facility as we will be working to improve the condition and equipment's in the shortest time possible.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Hackettstown
Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center

Been to Super 8 Budd Lake? Share your experiences!