“Poor stay”

Motel 6 Philadelphia,PA-Brooklawn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brooklawn
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Poor cleanliness. Lobby, hallways and elevator needs updating. Need to clean air conditioner/heater. Some lights not working.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 26, 2013

First of all, this was supposed to be a non smoking room, and since the minute we walked in the smoking smell was terrible. My clothes even ended up smelling like cigarette smoke.
The room was disgustingly dirty. We did not shower since the bathroom floor and curtains looked so nasty. Honestly, I didnt want to cover myself up with the nasty bed comforter because it had stains all over it. The sheets, pillow cases and cover had cigarette burns on it.
We were supposed to stay 2 nights and of course next morning we checked out and run away from this place. At night we kept constantly waking up from the noises made by the next door people coming in and out of their room and banging the door. The room phone rang a few times late at night asking for some women and they kept saying "I called the wrong number".
I DONT RECOMMEND ANYBODY STAYING IN THIS PLACE. Just pay an extra $20 or $30 and be safe specially if you are traveling with your family.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2013

If not for the fact I was dead tired after driving 15 hrs and I had a funeral in a few hours I would have demanded my money back and slept in the van. The room was disgusting. Empty Skoal can next to the bed, the bathroom smelled horrible! I had to keep the door closed. There was a stained red towel in the bureau and lord only knows what was in the rest of the drawers. The TV had horrible reception/connection and I was parental locked from watching cartoon network? Really? There were holes in the wall. Stained and peeling wall paper. The fixtures on the wall were all rusty and had nastiness all over them. There was a feminie hygeine box in the bathroom (why in the world they couldn't use a trash can? I have no idea) There was a very loud party a few rooms down. I made my son sleep on top of the sheets with his clothes on, as did I. The next morning as soon as physically possible I checked out. The worst part was, the ladies at the next hotel at the check in desk found out where I stayed and said "oh honey no, that's where the prostitues go." And I had my two year old son sleep there? Never ever ever again!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank WILLIAM D
Reviewed January 12, 2013

This was supposed to be a non-smoking room. Not only did it smell of stale smoke, but the blanket under the comforter had burn holes in it. The carpet was not vacuumed, the bathroom floor had stains on it, the nut and bolt were missing from the ironing board legs so it couldn't stand up, the heater made loud noises before the heat would kick on so I had to sleep in the cold, the wireless internet connection was extremely weak, the security deadbolt on the door did not lock (and I was on the first floor exterior). I left a note for the cleaning people to please vacuum and clean/sanitize the bathroom floor but to no avail. Not happy, never again. But the parking was great!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 30, 2012

First it was very difficult to find the hotel because of its location, far from the city and we get super tired at the hotel with my family I came across the bedding and almost all the room was full of hair dog... So I ask to change, but the cleaning of the other stiil was not good. The breakfast was too bad and the cleaning of the hotel in general was not good...with the elevator smelling bad and the room cigars.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 16, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklawn
DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
Red Roof Inn & Suites Philadelphia - Bellmawr
Econo Lodge Bellmawr
Econo Lodge Bellmawr
#3 of 4 in Bellmawr

Been to Motel 6 Philadelphia,PA-Brooklawn? Share your experiences!