“Yummy In My Tummy”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Delaware
“Yummy In My Tummy”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The Macedonian Grill has Excellent food and every time I go there feeling empty and hungry, I leave happy and full of wonderful food! The people who work there are also very nice. There's one waiter I've had who is the nicest ever! If I remembered his name I would say but I forget. If you have never been there, you should really try it!

• Visited July 2012

Brigantine, New Jersey
“Macedonian Grill Brigantine will likely fool you!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

On the site of the former "Chicken Chicken" the Macedonian Grill is one of those places you'd likely drive by without ever giving much thought to the food. It looks like another 'take out place' at the shore until you go inside.

Because the varied menu is so good they've expanded the few eat in tables into a large dining area and added additional seating outside.

The prices are very reasonable and generally the entree portions are large. Upgrade to a Greek Salad for just a little extra it is well worth it.

Very knowledgeable and friendly servers happy to help you with questions about a large range of menu items. There is something here for everyone including those who like to have 'breakfast for dinner.'

They also offer delivery on the island so grab a menu on your way out the door there are several good deal coupons in there.

• Visited August 2012
4 Thank Globewalker73
Cherry Hill
“A usual visit when in Brigantine”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is a cute place. Most of the time the food is excellent and plentiful. We end up taking about half home with us. Once or twice I wasn't happy with my choice, but still go back. The menu is like at a diner. There's something for everyone.

Visited July 2012
“Good but not what expecting”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This place is not bad but wasn't the Mediterranean fare I was hoping for. Gyros are the closest you'll get. Very large menu made up of mostly sandwiches and sub and the usual entrees. They don't offer traditional Mediterranean style food but it is listed as a Mediterranean restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
Butler, Pennsylvania
“WOW”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I consider myself a foodie and was so glad that we took a chance on this place. The food was wonderful. We had seven people and seven different meals and they were all YUMMY! The Greek appitizer platter was a steal at $11 and my mom said the spaghetti and meatballs were the best she ever had.
Not only was the food good but Olympia our waitress was patient and helpful. It was pleasure being served by her.She told us that though didnt serve alcohol we could get some and bring our own.
Final note: Jimmy the Greek was awesome! He helped us pick our t-shirts and waited for us to decide. He then gave us the best cheesecake this girl has ever had.

Thanks to all who helped our family beach vacation meal be or of the best and lowest priced I ever had!

• Visited June 2012