“A Diamond in the rough.”

Hoopers Seafood Cafe
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Brigantine
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Hooper's is a casual 48 seat seafood restaurant attached to our fresh fish market. Friendly smiling faces, great seafood and a quaint nautically themed café await you when you chose to dine with us. A BYOB, we are open seasonally from March through September.
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have been attending this retaurant since it opened. The seafood is always fresh, the preparations are always sensational and the prices cannot be beat! The menu is varied and extensive. The ambience is casual and very clean. The owners Mike ,Ed and Guy are friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend Hoopers. One might not expect such a good restaurant on the island of Brigantine but it is there!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

It's a BYO which I like and convenient to get to but once there forget it. It's very small so the tables are close together. Its hot in the summer . I had a fish platter smothered in a chutney type
sauce. When I cleared the sauce away the fish couldn't have been more than 1/4 inch thick.
There are lot's of better meals for less money.

1  Thank BadK66
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I have been all over the world, but this is by far the best cuisine I have dined upon in my years of traveled. My Divine pallet has finally been satiated.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Stopped in for dinner, very impressed! The New England Clam Choder was some of the best I've had (no sand and lots of tender clams!), service was friendly and timely. The shrimp & scallops were cooked perfectly and seasoned well (had the sweet thai shrimp & scallops...excellent!). A very welcoming resturuant... the cook even came outto make sure our meals were prepared to our liking.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

On vacation and wanted to stop here because they have such good reviews...it was excellent! If you get there before 5:30 you can order off the early bird menu...I got the beer battered grouper, potato wedges, chef veggies...it also came with a choice of soup or a salad and a dessert all for $16....what a deal...the food and Waite staff were excellent...if you're near Brigantine, I would highly recommend it...summer open 7 days a week but after Labor Day only open Thursday through Monday.

2  Thank JOANNE F