“Awesome food!”

Hoopers Seafood Cafe
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Brigantine
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hoopers is a quaint 48 seat seafood restaurant located just minutes from the Atlantic City Marina Casinos. Serving a Wide variety of all your favorite seafood dishes, in a casual nautical atmosphere.
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

It was my first time going there and I'm glad I did. My food was very tasty and the service was really great. The atmosphere of the place was really good also.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Cshevlin98

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time, great food!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

It was my first time there & I had the All You Can Eat fried seafood but the staff was very attentive & friendly & the food was great too!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Cwallace73
Wallingford, PA
“A favorite place”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Don't expect anything but friendly service in a casual atmosphere. No candles or soft music. Hey, this is a beach place.
As good as there menu is, I always listen closely to the specials. The chef goes all out with his creative specials. Tonight I had a blackened chilli an sea bass with shrimp and sun dried tomatoes prepared with a delightfully tasteful, light sauce.
From the menu, it is hard to pass up the beer batter grouper, which is covered with carmalized onions that are uniquely sweet.
BYOB.

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank Charles R
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Friendly service.”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Very warm man. Went out of his way to explain the menu and gave us tips on the town. Went the extra mile to make the visit enjoyable. Great food. Best fried scallops I've had.

1 Thank Hillha
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Would never return”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Everyone told us how great this restaurant was, I guess they were all locals known to the staff. The food was okay but the service was horrible, don't think I have ever had as bad as an experience as when we eat there. We noticed that the regular customers were treated fantastically, we on the other hand were pretty much ignored.
Lived on the island for almost 2 years so they lost out on regular customers, customer service goes a long way in my book. And just for the record we are alway friendly customers, not your grouchy ones who look for fault in everything.

Visited February 2012