“Great time, great food!”

Hoopers Seafood Cafe
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Brigantine
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Hooper's is a casual 48 seat seafood restaurant attached to our fresh fish market. Friendly smiling faces, great seafood and a quaint nautically themed café await you when you chose to dine with us. A BYOB, we are open seasonally from March through September.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

It was my first time there & I had the All You Can Eat fried seafood but the staff was very attentive & friendly & the food was great too!

1  Thank Cwallace73
There are newer reviews for Hoopers Seafood Cafe

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Don't expect anything but friendly service in a casual atmosphere. No candles or soft music. Hey, this is a beach place.
As good as there menu is, I always listen closely to the specials. The chef goes all out with his creative specials. Tonight I had a blackened chilli an sea bass with shrimp and sun dried tomatoes prepared with a delightfully tasteful, light sauce.
From the menu, it is hard to pass up the beer batter grouper, which is covered with carmalized onions that are uniquely sweet.
BYOB.

4  Thank Charles R
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Very warm man. Went out of his way to explain the menu and gave us tips on the town. Went the extra mile to make the visit enjoyable. Great food. Best fried scallops I've had.

1  Thank Hillha
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Everyone told us how great this restaurant was, I guess they were all locals known to the staff. The food was okay but the service was horrible, don't think I have ever had as bad as an experience as when we eat there. We noticed that the regular customers were treated fantastically, we on the other hand were pretty much ignored.
Lived on the island for almost 2 years so they lost out on regular customers, customer service goes a long way in my book. And just for the record we are alway friendly customers, not your grouchy ones who look for fault in everything.

3  Thank lvwhitney
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food (seafood) at Hoopers is consistently outstanding... and the prices are very very reasonable. It is not a fancy place but it is quite nice and well suited for families or couples.

1  Thank akm1029