Stayed here for a weekend as part of a timeshare that a family member owns. Pulling up to the place, my son says, "Are we staying at the Tower of Terror?", referring to the Disney attraction. It does resemble the ride at Disneyworld, and the elevators actually give you a scare, as they tremble when they start to move. If you are looking for plush accommodations, this is not your place. It is like staying in a piece of history. It is clean, but It was built in 1917. Therefore, the condos are not big. Our place slept four. However, the pull out couch was not comfortable at all. The springs were poking me in the ribs, and i would always gravitate to the middle of the bed. The tv was an old tube tv. But we were not here to stay in the room. The place is a right on the beach, which makes it so convenient.
After the beach, my son was getting bored. So we headed down to the family room. Not much fun here. They have a "play to you win" crane game for $2. The only problem is there is nothing in it! I could have played for days! They also have a pool table and an old Golf Tee to Green video game that is outdated. The arcade wasn't even worth the space. Perhaps they could put a table tennis court and fuse ball table in there to make it fun.
The family enjoyed sitting on the porch with a view of the ocean. They have furniture set up and you are able to smoke and drink with a view of the ocean.
Right next to the Inn is the Luguna Beach Rum Bar. The place does great business at the bar during the day and is busy for dinner. We ate there twice. The first time in the bar was for appetizers. They were average. When we had dinner there, it was good, but pricey. You are paying more for the location than the food. The place dies early. It was empty by eleven o'clock on a Saturday night.
Parking is a major issue at the Inn. We had to park on the street. They have attendants who take your keys and park your car. They have to because of the limited space they can park block cars in. It seems as though preferential treatment is given to restaurant guests.
The best thing about the Brigantine Inn is the proximity to the beach. Do not expect to have the amenities of a five star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the white sandy shores of Brigantine Island, the Legacy Vacation Club Brigantine Beach is the perfect choice for a family beach vacation & just moments from the casinos, restaurants & attractions of Atlantic City too. About the property Along with resort-style amenities like a heated indoor pool, men’s & women’s saunas, guests can enjoy beautifully appointed condo-style accommodations. Our studio & 1-bedroom suites are designed with conveniences like full kitchens/ kitchenettes & free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach Hotel Brigantine
- Celebrity Resort Brigantine Beach
- Nj Vacation
- Celebrity Resorts Brigantine Beach