We had a nice stay at the Legacy. We shared a one bedroom suite with another couple (both couples in late 20's). The hotel was relatively prompt in responding to our requests for kitchen supplies, towels, etc. Room was clean, seemed to be well kept, etc. The hotel is also right on the beach, and a 5 min walk from some restaurants, food store, drug store, etc.
Main issue we had was that we didnt realize that since its a timeshare hotel we had to request maid service apparently. They should have told us that when we first checked in. But overall not a huge deal.
Also parking is a mess. Pull in, get a permit and don't move your car for the rest of your stay if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the white sandy shores of Brigantine Island, the Legacy Vacation Club Brigantine Beach is the perfect choice for a family beach vacation & just moments from the casinos, restaurants & attractions of Atlantic City too. About the property Along with resort-style amenities like a heated indoor pool, men’s & women’s saunas, guests can enjoy beautifully appointed condo-style accommodations. Our studio & 1-bedroom suites are designed with conveniences like full kitchens/ kitchenettes & free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach Hotel Brigantine
- Celebrity Resort Brigantine Beach
- Nj Vacation
- Celebrity Resorts Brigantine Beach