We stayed for one night - off season - hotel is directly on the beach about 3 miles from the marina district Casinos in Atlantic City. The hotel itself is dated but very clean. It was built in 1927 and has a very nostalgic ambiance about it. Our room had a full kitchen including a dishwasher. We had a living room area, flat screen TV, very comfortable bed, 2 closets one which was a walk-in. Bathroom was small but water pressure was good. We never used the indoor pool and the restaurant was closed since it was off-season. We had a nice view of the ocean from our room. I would definitely stay here again. The front desk was very accommodating at both check in and check out. We paid half the price of the hotels on the boardwalk since this was holiday weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the white sandy shores of Brigantine Island, the Legacy Vacation Club Brigantine Beach is the perfect choice for a family beach vacation & just moments from the casinos, restaurants & attractions of Atlantic City too. About the property Along with resort-style amenities like a heated indoor pool, men’s & women’s saunas, guests can enjoy beautifully appointed condo-style accommodations. Our studio & 1-bedroom suites are designed with conveniences like full kitchens/ kitchenettes & free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach Hotel Brigantine
- Celebrity Resort Brigantine Beach
- Nj Vacation
- Celebrity Resorts Brigantine Beach