“Unbelievable menu and portions.”
Review of Mariners Cove

Mariners Cove
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Brielle
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Mariners Cove is an old-school diner located in Southern Monmouth County. This Briellle diner offers over 250 different types of omelettes. I hate eggs but go there for their berry, berry Pancakes, Waffles or Crepes which are covered with fresh, Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, kiwi, and numerous other fruits. If you order
bacon you must get at least 6 to 8 pieces and the home fries are exceptional. This is not only the in place for breakfast but they serve a fabulous lunch. If you're into bacon cheeseburgers this is the place to go. The cheeseburger consists of something in excess of a half a pound of good quality meat, sharp cheddar cheese, And at least five or six strips of bacon. I can truly recommend this place but I caution you to bring your appetite because the portions are extremely large.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My family loves this place so I went with my nephew for the first time. It has a fun, casual atmosphere. It is crowded and noisy which is part of its charm. I had a lighter breakfast of Taylor's Pork Roll and fruit. They have over 200 omelettes. I would make sure to go during the week to avoid the crowds of the weekend.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I actually went to Mariner's Cove TWO days in a row!! One day with my best friend, following day with my husband. Told him he HAD to try the potato pancake! Mmmmm!

So the first day, I had a spinach, tomato and jack cheese omlette with rye toast and a potato pancake. SO delicious!

2nd day, I had lunch food--- turkey sizzler....on rye. SO GOOD again. With a potato pancake on the side.

Portions are HUGEEEEEE and quality is so top notch!

Sue was our server on the 2nd visit and was a complete sweetheart! What a nice lady. Thank you, Sue for making our visit memorable and for the amazing service you provided.

I WILL be back. Sooner than later. :)

PS--I LOVE THE THEME OF THE RESTAURANT!!! :)

Reviewed May 20, 2013

This is a great place for breakfast. They serve great food fast. The staff is great. Go on a weekday, the have long lines on the weekends.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Great diner, it has been here forever ! Come hungry, huge portions and good prices. Hot and delish, every omelet imaginable. Unbelievable pumpkin and chocolate chip pancakes. Great coffee and "hangover " ice tea. Weekends has a wait, but sooo worth it. Chat with the locals on the outside benches whole you wait.